Search results for query: *

• Users: Tiber
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Still no better dialogue for spouse?

Playing on the latest version, I had hoped that by now some more dialogue options with ones spouse would be implemented and existing dialogue polished up a bit; my wife still calls me "commander" come on guys! Topics could or should include state of children, maybe choosing name for them...
  2. Resolved Cannot talk to follower placed at castle

I believe this to be a bug; I placed two of my followers at two castles as governors there. They will show in the display with their name highlighted in green at first and at this point I can still talk or recall them. After leaving they no longer appear in the tab as a castle occupant, they...
  3. Party size sudden drop?

I suddenly went from 110 troop size to 99 maximum party size. I went back to a previous save where I still have 110 and I cannot figure out what has changed.Now I am one short to meet the stupid main quest requirement. Anybody can tell me what could reduce the party size so drastically? Thanks
  4. SP - Quests Remove timer on main quest!

The fact that there is an arbitrary deadline on the main story that you can fail is almost game breaking for immersion. Because it really restricts RP aspects of the game and goes against the whole concept of Strategy where you the player should decide when the time is right for a given move...
  5. SP - General Better Marriage Interactions needed

Hope I am not alone in wishing for a more detailed marriage scenario in a future update? The mechanic of having children and growing old and then passing on your "game inheritance" to a son or daughter is one of the aspects of this game I was and am really excited for. I just hope that more...
  6. How and when is death applied to player?

So actually couple questions here; it seems there are various ways that death can apply to different characters including the player and I wonder if someone has more info on this. So in the early stages of the game if I did loose a battle and by rights should have been dead, I always wound up a...
  7. Where's my wife?

Does anyone know what factors decide which companion will accompany you in a city? For me it is always the first companion I ever hired and nothing I have tried has changed that. She used to be my quartermaster, removed that and no change, moved her down in the party panel so not next to me...
  8. Better Marriage

Pretty sure I am not alone in hoping and wishing for a more fleshed out marriage scenario in future. The mechanic of having children and growing old and then passing on your "game inheritance" to a son or daughter is one of the aspects of this game I was really excited for. I just hope that...
  9. Wife disappears at quitting faction?

I would appreciate some help with a wife disappearing upon quitting a faction. I did look for a similar topic and found no answers to fit my question so some input is appreciated. I am a vassal of a King, married to another lords sister in the same faction; the king granted me one fief...
  10. Siege assignements?

Would it be possible to add a feature that lets you decide what troops and how many you can station on your walls and towers when talking to your constable? Or does such a mod exist that could be added to Diplomacy? I find it so irritating that only a handful of archers appear on my defenses...
  11. Advice on Marriage

:oops: So I play a female in this particular game, and I am wondering about marriage as a political advantage. I could not find answers to these particular questions so I am asking them here: Once a female character marries a lord, will the husband always stay loyal to the wife with his troops...
  12. Visible Fief Improvements

Ok, I searched this topic first and found nothing to match or very outdated, so here it goes; I would like to actually see and be able to go into new constructions I can start in my villages. If I build a school or Mill for them there should be an actual building appearing in that village, that...
  13. Shields up!

I know this is embarrassing but I have a hard time figuring out the shield stats. What exactly does the "resistance" do?  It seems sometimes really expensive shields have worse stats than cheaper ones. Could somebody explain, thanks. :roll:
  14. Am I screwed?

:roll: I did not wait for any right to rule before I started my campaign to forge a kingdom, only hold one town one castle and two villages. I lost my first minister with the first castel I took and had to appoint a new one. I can't get any revenue from my town and villages even though I asked...
  15. Castle defense control

8-) Something that irks me to no end is that there is no control over your troops in a castle defense situation. If I have scores of high grade archers and a castle that has 3 to 4 vantage points at the siege ladders, the archers should be able to make short work of the assailants IF they were...
  16. Spy no show!

:| HI I asked this question before, but could not find my previous post, so I apologize for double posting. I accepted a quest to follow a spy, but the spy is not outside the town to follow and I can't find the guy who is supposed to "point him out" to me according to the Emir who gave me...
  17. Marriage Annullment?

Can you get married only once, or can you annul a marriage when you think it advantageous? :twisted: Its just the romantic in me asking...
  18. Cant find the spy...

I accepted the job of following a spy in one of the Sarranid cities, can't remember the name, and I have been waiting around for some time and nobody showed up. The Emir said that one of his men would point the spy out to me to get me started but every soldier in town that I talk to does not...
  19. Turn your game around

As I am getting ready to play Warband, I thought to share a few things I found helpful in playing M&B. My character was not doing too well in the Rhodok Rebellion, only had one Castle which I lost a few times, but then I finally learned some helpful tips from the forums and some panned out...
  20. Rest Companions in Taverns?

Regarding the "hint" that Companions heal up faster in Taverns, how are you supposed to get them in there? Anyone have an answer? Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom