[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, I have an idea! Let's lynch Arch3r right now, and have everyone pile on that wagon for the next 7 posts in a row, no lines, no waiting!

Screw deadlines, I want deadplumbers!

Unvote, vote: Arch3r the Koopa Troop abandoner who has done precisely jack **** with his new lease on life!

I was testing my strategy of not saying anything, it worked great for a while. Leifr was probably just a genius!

Vote: King Bowser
^ Trust me on this guys, just look at his previous vote history and check why last day had no lynch. Hint: Bowser.

King Bowser said:
Oh, Hai Arch3r, glad you could join us a few seconds after I suggested you die!
Same.

Arch3r said:
Vote: King Bowser
^ Trust me on this guys, just look at his previous vote history and check why last day had no lynch. Hint: Bowser.

You got me! How'd you find out it was me!

I'll stuff you up your own drain pipe!

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
It is now Night, and there has been No Lynch. Night actions are due to me by 10PM GMT on Monday 21st December.

Vote Count – Day 2, Count 8 (Final)      

Arch3r  (7)  Bowser, Lord Kelsier, Leifr Eiriksson, Orgasmo, Lumos, Bodrax, Big McLarge-Huge
Ah_Zhou  (2)  Rocketsheep, Bolo
Bodrax  (1)  McConor
Leifr Eiriksson  (1)  Teofish
Big McLarge-Huge  (1)  Arch3r

No Lynch  (1)  Ah_Zhou

Not voting:  (1)  Untitled

King Bowser votes Teofish     
Big McLarge Huge votes Bodrax     
Arch3r votes Big McLarge-Huge     
Untitled. votes Big McLarge Huge     
Lumos votes Untitled     
Arch3r votes Leifr     
Teofish votes Leifr     
McConor votes Orgasmo     
Orgasmo votes Untitled.     
Lord Kelsier votes Orgasmo     
King Bowser votes Orgasmo     
Big McLarge-Huge votes Bolo       
Orgasmo votes Lord Kelsier       
Untitled votes Orgasmo       
Orgasmo votes Rocketsheep       
Lumos votes Rocketsheep     
Untitled unvotes     
Ah_Zhou votes No-Lynch       
Rocketsheep votes Ah_Zhou       
Arch3r votes Ah_Zhou       
Big McLarge-Huge votes Bodrax       
Lumos votes Bodrax       
King Bowser votes Bodrax     
McConor votes Bodrax     
Orgasmo votes Bodrax     
Bolo votes Ah_Zhou     
Orgasmo unvotes     
Orgasmo votes Leifr     
Arch3r votes Leifr     
Orgasmo votes Bodrax     
Arch3r votes Bodrax     
Bowser votes Arch3r     
Bodrax votes Arch3r     
Orgasmo votes Arch3r     
Big McLarge-Huge votes Arch3r     
Lumos votes Arch3r     
Arch3r votes McLarge-Huge     
Orgasmo votes Ah_Zhou     
Lumos votes Ah_Zhou     
Lord Kelsier votes Arch3r     
Big McLarge-Huge votes Ah_Zhou     
Leifr votes Arch3r     
Orgasmo votes Arch3r     
Lumos votes Arch3r     
Bodrax votes Ah_Zhou     
McLarge-Huge votes Arch3r     
Bodrax votes Arch3r

No lynch yesterday because of Bowser, yeah, you're a real Peach.

I'll give you a choice, my pretty. You can come with me to my castle, and help me rule over all the kingdoms, or I can feed you to Bitey, my pet Piranha Plant who I've somehow forgotten to feed for the past several years. He's angry, but I'm angrier!

I'll have a new votecount up soon guys, I'm just trying to finish some cleaning/cooking/card-writing in preparation for tomorrow.

In the interim, several people have given me notification (either here or via PM) for absences, and they're recorded in the 2nd post of this thread (here). If in doubt, check that post for an idea of whether someone is known to be absent.

I know this one's a difficult deadline, but given that some people celebrate Xmas on the 24th, some people on the 25th, and those in the UK also have to contend with Boxing Day on the 26th, the 27th seemed like the most reasonable compromise.

Where'd you run off to, Princess?

I want to hear more about your plumber-finding efforts! They're positively riveting!

If Arch3r is not dead by the end of this round, I promise you I will do precisely as he did, which is sit and not talk to anyone.

You might think that's going to be a relief, but you won't when you're picked off one by one and I refuse to help.

Conor, Orgasmo: I'll just as much vote Conor, if that gets us a lynch.

Mr Big: You and bodrax do have a lot of inside jokes, and what feels to me like a lot of meta. That's not scummy, it's just not helpful either. IMO.
Try doing a LoS then, and see if you can type something about everyone. :wink:

Bowser: An archer lynch is fine too. I'll follow that if the Zhou or Conor lynches don't follow through.

---
"Warning - while you were typing..."

Let me get this straight. If we don't lynch archer, you're going to claim the high ground and sit on your thumb tomorrow? That seems helpful... Not.

Rocketsheep said:
Mr Big: You and bodrax do have a lot of inside jokes, and what feels to me like a lot of meta. That's not scummy, it's just not helpful either. IMO.
Try doing a LoS then, and see if you can type something about everyone. :wink:
Believe me, coming up with **** against people (and making it sound legit) is my specialty, but it's useless at this current stage. Having 3 or 4 people post LoS's that all contain the same basic info is not getting us anywhere.

As I see it, Bowser, Bodrax, Orgasmo and me are basically willing to vote anybody that has a chance of getting a majority. This is regardless of allegiance, but just because we need to lynch somebody as a basic principle of this game. I've never been to a game that has been two days in a row a no-lynch (and none of it being an intended no-lynch), and unless the reluctant ****ers decide to make up their minds and JUST VOTE ****ING ANYBODY, we're heading at a third consecutive day without any action.

There's literally no point right now in me voting along with Bowser, as it'll mean that probably Orgasmo and Bodrax and 1 or 2 others will follow, and we'll be again stuck 1 or 2 votes short of a lynch. What we need is the Teo's and Ah_Zhou's and Bolo's of this game to agree on a target and we'll all follow. Well, unless the target of choice is Bowser, which I'm not going to vote for. That's a pretty simple task:

giphy.gif

Town of salem is a website game where you do indeed play werewolf. I am guessing that is an actual desktop game of it.

Somewhat unrelated to that; I gave you plenty of chances Ah_Zhou, and you still make 0.0 sense or effort. So I am back to my day 2 vote, which is you.
unvote: Orgasmo. Vote: Ah_Zhou

I'm just making a point. You can't threaten me with votes and chances. I'm but a blue man among the many. Me dieing doesn't affect the state of the game that much.

Ah_Zhou said:
I don't recall you giving me any chances. Besides, I'm not counting on your chances to stay alive.
I asked you plenty of questions, and you answer them very silly. I would prefer to not lynch you, so start talk. Please.

Back
Top Bottom