[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

... Wow. Are such vote-swings something normal?
As I said before, I really don't think Archer is a wolf. But okay, four votes are already on him (only four, right? Counting these is difficult). If someone places a fifth vote, I'll be the sixth, but only because I think we should lynch someone. And fine, it's possible that I'm wrong in my thoughts about him. We need answers, and I'm not relying solely on being told what the next corpse's role was "tomorrow morning".

On the bright side of things, folks, I'm off to see the new Star Wars "tonight", so that's something.

Lumos, the order in which you place those votes doesn't matter.

Go ahead and put the fifth vote up there and help us out, because you've said you'd be willing to do so. You might not be here later on and the deadline is today.

The sixth, seventh, and eighth votes can decide if we're lynching someone today or not.

King Bowser said:

Go ahead and put the fifth vote up there and help us out, because you've said you'd be willing to do so. You might not be here later on and the deadline is today.

The sixth, seventh, and eighth votes can decide if we're lynching someone today or not.
Fine, damn it.

Vote: Arch3r

He'd better not turn out to be an innocent, or I'll be very disappointed.

Lumos said:
King Bowser said:

Fine, damn it.

Vote: Arch3r

He'd better not turn out to be an innocent, or I'll be very disappointed.
I trusted you :sad:

Vote : Big McLarge-Huge

I'll just vote for what I wanted to vote then.

Villains in this game = wolves

wolves hunt in packs

therefore fellow villains are called packmates

Mese thinks Arch3r is wolf. By saying "just vote your packmate", I'm implying you are wolf, too.

Got it? Good. Now go and vote Arch3r.

I don't want to vote Archer either, but it's apparently our only bet at the moment, because nobody will ****ing get together for a majority. We don't win by not lynching people. So - to everyone - stop doing nothing, join the goddamn bandwagon, and pray to Untitled's divinities that Archer is a wolf.
Jesus ****ing Christ. I thought lynching people was the main mechanic of the game, not something impossible to achieve.

Back
Top Bottom