[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Good point, let's randomly generate numbers 1-14 (skipping McConor mk. 1) and see what lynch order we come up with!

09 06 10 13 08 05 01 14 04 03 07 12 11 02

That means our new lynch order is...

1. Lefir
2. Ah_Zhour
3. McConor II
4. Rocketsheep
5. Teo
6. Archer
7. Bolo
8. Kelsier
9. Lumos
10. Bodrax
11. Orgasmo
12. Bowser
13. Untitled
14. Big McHuge Large

I'm okay with this.

Vote: Leifr

Quick post before I go to bed. Of the five players I indicated earlier, I'd say Rocketsheep, Zhou and Lumos are more likely to be wolves. Lord Kelsier and Leifr are still good choices, but more risky.

Mclarge-Huge, I'm not saying you don't have legitimate reasons for suspecting me, but they are the wrong ones. You're giving a lot of weight to meta, something I've warned everyone to avoid when reading me, and if it weren't me playing like this, you'd probably be voting for someone else.

Orgasmo, why should I consider how many vets or newbies are likely to be among the wolves? What is the benefit of categorizing players like that? This isn't hunting, and I'd say you're inadvertently helping the wolves by following this path, if I didn't think you know exactly what you're doing.

Because it's practically a statistical guarantee that a vet is going to be a wolf. And I'd say we all make categorical assumptions like that. For example, it is likely a schmoozer is going to be a wolf. Lumps and Untitled have both said things to fit that category, so I find it likely one of them is a wolf too. You agree, yes? Now, categorizing based on behavior IS different than general category, but it is still a valid kind of POE in my eyes.

Let's play a differet game. Make a vote, and I will blindly follow you. If the player is a wolf, I will renounce Bowser as king and worship your skills. If not, tomorrow I will see you hang. Ready to risk your life?

I'm not lynching Lord Kelsier, probably ever, short of someone credible claiming cop with a guilty on him.

Not lynching Big McLarge either.

Very few of you have shown me the kind of awesomeness needed to avoid my vote.

I'll be out all day probably with no interweb access, but back a few hours before deadline. In the interim, if you do actually manage to lynch someone, throw a massive party to celebrate your success and I'll do the narration when I get home  :party:

You know, Biggie Mac, after this game I may allow you to rip into some of my many stacks of gravity-defying bricks. It's how I de-stress after the plumbers got away, which they never* do.

King Bowser said:
You know, Biggie Mac, after this game I may allow you to rip into some of my many stacks of gravity-defying bricks. It's how I de-stress after the plumbers got away, which they never* do.
Only quoting to see where that footnote belonging to the * went...  :iamamoron:

Orgasmo said:
Let's play a differet game. Make a vote, and I will blindly follow you. If the player is a wolf, I will renounce Bowser as king and worship your skills. If not, tomorrow I will see you hang. Ready to risk your life?
Counter proposal: lynch me and when I flip innocent, you give me your vote for the rest of the game. Deal?

Unlikely to be lynched anyway, so I hope no one is actually snookered by that false bravado. Saying such a thing would diminish, not increase, his already long odds of ever getting 8 votes on him.

Child's play.

Back
Top Bottom