[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Ugh. Maybe you're right, BodrAX,but it would think a packie would tell him that's one of the wolfiest things to do.

I'm suspicious of you for reasons that are too difficult to explain without giving everyone a headache.

Ah_Zhou said:
But the part about not making up my mind is true.
You don't really need to make up your mind. Vote someone, anyone is fine, and see how things develop from there. If you think their reaction is wolfish, push for a lynch. If you think they're innocent, move on to the next target. And remember, it's OK to be wrong, at least for now. Tomorrow we may not have this luxury.

Orgasmo said:
Ugh. Maybe you're right, BodrAX,but it would think a packie would tell him that's one of the wolfiest things to do.
You mean you forgot to tell him? Shame on you.

I'm suspicious of you for reasons that are too difficult to explain without giving everyone a headache.
Bah, you're just ashamed to admit you haven't got **** against me. Or you're afraid of the asskicking you're going to get if you come after me. Come on, don't leave me hanging here. I want some quality debate, and after Mclarge-Huge didn't take my bait (probably because he knows he doesn't have the slightest chance), you're my only hope.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Benno Maximus has now been permanently replaced by McConor!

This means that McConor is no longer a confirmed dead innocent, and will now be PM'd Benno's role and will take on that position until he dies.

So now he's a "confirmed live" innocent. Not much diff.

Orgasmo said:
Rocketsheep said:
The whole post is just a big, green and ugly piece of an excuse to place a vote. He is just moving his mouth to create activity.

And is that necessarily wolfish? Do you think a wolf would intentionally be obnoxious and draw attention to themselves like that with seemingly no motivation behind it? Is there anything wrong with creating activity at the start of a game where activity tends to be artificially started one way or another?

Bodrax said:
Are you voting him because you think he's a wolf or because you think he's annoying?

If Bowser is innocent, my guess is the point of being annoying was to pull a [META REMOVED] and see if they could draw out at least one wolf who might take the bait and jump on the EZ-Suspicion, and McConor's reaction (with the other possibilities of Sheep or Untitled) seems to fit the bill.

Vote: McConor
Bowser seems to have chosen this path prior to having recieved a role PM.
As such I find your defense of him here unwarranted and your attack on connor suspicious.

I'd like to see some suspicions on Bodrax, if you have them, Orgasmo.

No, I think it's better to find a suspect today, before nighttime. Preferably a wolf. A no-lynch is technically better than lynching a villager, IMO.

Teo: A Leifr lynch is something I could back, given that he isn't a great loss for the village if he IS innocent - and there's certainly a chance he's a wolf.

My vote for the moment goes to Zhou, though.

Vote: Zhou

Rocketsheep said:
A no-lynch is technically better than lynching a villager, IMO.
We can't really afford either. We really need to start lynching wolfes, lynching a 'non-contributing innocent' might actually be a pretty big loss.

I think it would be good to decide on a lynch as soon as possible, so we don't get the same no-lynch situation as last time.

My favorite lynch target right now is still Leifr, but I can be persuaded to lynch Ah_Zhou as well. People I'd rather not vote for this day, but perhaps the next day:
- Big Mc-Large (not much support here, but I still very much think he might be a wolf)
- Rocketsheep (something strikes me as off)

For the moment, I'll just place my vote on Ah_Zhou. I've limited time today and tomorrow due to university deadlines, but I'll probably get around to vote with the majority if I feel like it's an okay choice.
Vote: Ah_Zhou

Ah, I misread. If that is the case, how can any of us have predicted that he would keep it up so strongly? Maybe it is easy to see it when you haven't played from the beginning, but regardless, it doesn't mean he wouldn't potentially change how he conducted his RP if he was a wolf or the fact that people suspected him specifically for the RP (which, as I said, is "EZ suspicion"). My attacks had less to do with believing Bowser to be innocent and more to do with the arguments others were making.

[quote author=Archer]- Rocketsheep (something strikes me as off)[/quote]

No ****, read his last post again. "We should lynch a wolf" - no ****, it's pointless stating the obvious. "Leifr is useless and could be a wolf, so he is a good choice" - anyone could be a wolf and you should not lynch anyone just because they are not participating (doesn't tell us much, plus the logic is bad). "A no lynch is better than lynching a villager" - He says this, while voting for the player who is currently voting for a no lynch. Seriously, no lynches are rarely good and only help the wolves get closer to their goal because there is a 0% chance of nabbing a wolf with a no-lynch.

You have brain damage if you think lynching a villager is better than lynching nobody, or that that's what I was trying to say.

Let me break it down for you:
Best case: Lynching a wolf. I see Zhou as likely to be this.
Second best case: Lynching nobody.
Second to worst case: Lynching a non-helpful villager.
Worst case: Lynching a helpful villager (or even the seer)

Why do I keep stating the obvious? You seem to require it.

Voting for Zhou isn't because he votes for a no-lynch.

@Rocket

No veteran player would agree with you - lynching anyone is better than lynching nobody a vast majority of the time.

I know you aren't lynching Zhou because of the no-lynch vote (I forgot what your thoughts are on him), but if you see the no-lynch as an innocent thing, does that not make you feel better about Zhou?

Big: My argument is based on the math of it. But you're right, it's not dire until it's a lynch-or-lose situation. Lynching a villager and then losing a villager to the wolves is mathematically worse than merely losing a villager to the wolves. We all agree that we're FAR better off finding wolves.

Orgasmo: No, because it makes me feel like he's not trying. I've seen no suspicions so far.

I'll make that a bit more clear: I see him as not trying and hiding behind the no-lynch. In my mind the "I don't know who to vote" is a honest thing, while voting no-lynch is a conscious act towards sitting on your hands.

Back
Top Bottom