[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Turns out there isn't a very simple way of filtering all posts in a thread by their poster, so remembering and keeping track of everything that's going on might get difficult at some point. Anyhow, here's what my stance on people is (list sorted alphabetically by hand, so that's unlikely):
[list type=decimal]
[*]Ah_Zhou: Slightly suspicious. Tried to mask his inconsistent behaviour with ineptness, but hasn't been that active in posting.
[*]Arch3r: Don't know. Started off as immediately accused by Bodrax for no reason, which tempts me to jump to his defence, but I've had a while to think about it, and have reached no concrete conclusions; though that doesn't ensure his innocence. Yet he never finished that mod of his I wanted to play, so he could well be a wolf indeed.
  • Benno Maximus: Don't remember ever seeing his name; last post is from November, which explains why. Also, that's the guy McConor possessed. Can't form an opinion on someone inactive.
    • Big McLarge-Huge: He's not suspicious, and especially not after his little rant, which made a great deal of sense. At least I sincerely hope that wasn't just dust thrown in our eyes.
      • Bodrax: Though he appears to be logical in his arguments, I think he might be a wolf. Maybe it's because of the Archer thing at the start, which is no real base for an accusation, but that's just how I feel. Sorry...
        • Bolo_The_Bear: Arrived this morning. Had conversation with me about discrete mathematics. Suspicious because of that. :razz:
          • King Bowser: I'm still slightly conflicted - after all, he could still be a wolf doing some weird stunt where he relies on nobody thinking he's a wolf, but after the last couple of pages, I really don't think he's guilty.
            • Leifr Eiriksson: After doing it for the first day, and after all the fuss after the lack of lynching then, I'm left with no choice but to assume passive behaviour isn't a good idea. And Leifr hasn't improved his participation margin, I believe. Could this be the mark of someone with a secret? Maybe. Maybe not, in which case: start talking more often, dammit!
              • Lord Kelsier: I don't think he's a wolf, but I don't agree with his arguments either.
                • Lumos: I am as pure as an Orthodox saint.
                  • Orgasmo, Enchanted Dildo: I find him slightly suspicious, though I like his arguments.
                    • Rocketsheep: Initially started going for Bowser on the basis of the (hideous) green text, but he contradicts himself. Suspicious.
                      • Teofish: Er... I've seen nothing of substance to base accusations on. If there was anything suspicious, I've missed it.
                        • Untitled.: I don't bloody know, damnit!
[/list]

Lumos:

Would you lynch Rocketsheep, Bodrax, or Untitled? And in what order of preference?

I care about that more than the formatting. I've had plenty of my own issues with formatting. You get too fancy and the formatting actually starts to eat itself and create more and more errors if you preview the post over and over. It gets ridiculous if you want to have different fonts, different quote boxes, AND pictures. Perish the thought.

Would you consolidate onto Orgasmo if none of the above are viable?

Orgasmo said:
Arch3r said:
Have I been suspicious of you?

I thought at one point you might have been, unless I am thinking of Kelsier. I can't fact-check from my phone very well, so I assumed Untitled was correct.
I have not expressed any suspiciousness towards you as far as I know. Nonetheless, I trust none of you, so I guess that counts.

Lumos said:
Arch3r: Don't know. Started off as immediately accused by Bodrax for no reason, which tempts me to jump to his defence, but I've had a while to think about it, and have reached no concrete conclusions; though that doesn't ensure his innocence. Yet he never finished that mod of his I wanted to play, so he could well be a wolf indeed.
Which mod, specifically? :O And don't worry, I'm still working on a mod right now.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Lynch me and be done with the shenanigans.
Errr.. Okay? This not really clear my suspicion of you.

King Bowser said:
Would you lynch Rocketsheep, Bodrax, or Untitled? And in what order of preference?
Would you consolidate onto Orgasmo if none of the above are viable?
I'd vote them in that specific order, and I might consider Orgasmo depending on whether I change my mind until then. But given that I've currently got a pseudo-vote on Untitled hanging for no reason, let me do something about it:

Vote: Rocketsheep
This can be my position, at least for the time being.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
But why?! We wanted to play with you, not just have you around! Come on!

Arch3r said:
Which mod, specifically? :O And don't worry, I'm still working on a mod right now.
Avarice of the Exiled. And sorry, but the time has passed. I don't play M&B any more. Are you trying to get to my good side? What's next, bribing me for votes? What's next... WOLF?! (:lol:)

Orgasmo said:
@Archer

You're right - looked back and found nothing.

Untitled, where did you get the impression Archer was suspicious of me?
It appears I made a mistake somewhere. Please disregard what I said earlier. I will be sober when I read this in the future.

Unvote

Lumos said:
Turns out there isn't a very simple way of filtering all posts in a thread by their poster, so remembering and keeping track of everything that's going on might get difficult at some point.
Just mash links to all the relevant posts by poster in Excel, or copy them to Notepad++ or something.

@ Leif, this is a team game. Literally everything I'm doing in the game is pointless given the vote minimums required to lynch someone if people refuse to participate.

I promise you, you don't have to like this game, you can quit it if you want to. I won't hold it against you. You don't have to analyze, you don't have to participate in discussion. I am a loud and talkative and downright annoying motherfugga, but I really only have one request of those who play the game-

Just show up each day and lay down a vote. Any vote. Vote for me, if that's your fancy.

It doesn't have to be reasoned, doesn't have to be right. If by chance you're voting for a scumbag, I can vote with you and lynch that person.

If by chance you aren't, then tough breaks for me, but you are playing the game. Town loses if they don't show up and vote, end of story. They don't always win if they do, but they technically have a chance.

If you don't wanna do the minimum, I ask you politely, and in a friendly manner, to replace out. I really won't hold it against you the game isn't for everyone.

But I need the minimum or everything I'm doing in this game is literally pointless. I would ask the mod to remove the mandatory minimum number of votes needed to lynch someone, because it's a severe handicap on the town right now, and by all rights I should have been dead yesterday and puppeting someone right now, but the game is what it is, and if we can't behave as a team and vote together then scum wins. That's all she wrote, and it's what is the rightful outcome. The game is probably balanced to take that into account.

So I'm asking you to vote for someone each day or allow someone to claim your spot. :smile:

I need your help on this.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Don't be pissed every time somebody mentions your name, ok? It's perfectly natural for people to expect more from you since you've been only exercising your right to be as inactive as possible without breaking the rules. In fact, it appears you never voted so far and you only post when somebody dares to call you out on your lack of activity. If you're a wolf, I'd understand this is a lurking strategy, but if you are an innocent, comments like the above are just frustrating for all the others.

---

On a different note: can we please lynch one of the following:

- Bodrax
- Ah_Zhou
- Teofish
- Rocketsheep
- Untitled
- Leifr

The first three of them in any order, the other three in order of preference.

There's very few people on that list I wouldn't lynch, I'd go with Rocketsheep and Untitled pretty quickly at this point as preferences.

Would not lynch Leif and expect anything but a townie flip, but the really sad part is, unless some of the non-voters die off, I can't really lynch anyone at all. This might be a really stupid situation where I actually would have to lynch a townie just to lower the vote minimums to a point where lynching someone else might be possible. It's not like he's ever going to get murdered.

Orgasmo said:
King Bowser said:
@ Orgasmo- what does it matter, if I'm a townie?

Pure curiosity, or?

Everything matters.

If you are scum, this is seriously the only way you're going to be lynched, me voting with someone who thinks I'm dead to rights scum, and throwing whatever I can from the kitchen sink at you until something impales you.

I didn't like your reluctance to vote some of the people you were questioning and apparently finding scummy before. That and I think Kelsier is a townie, it's pretty obvious. The tinfoil is real.

McConor is also a townie probably possessing one. I had to give it a shot.

If you're a townie, there's not a whole lot of possibilities for a united town lynching a scum anytime soon. I know I keep harping on this subject but it's a real problem. Consensus is hard to get with active players. If town is half divided and half not voting, I have no solution that wins for town.

Agree about Leifr, that's why he's at the bottom of my list, so to speak. But worse than the complete no-shows, he's still following and CONSCIOUSLY deciding not to give us more. He also posts enough not to be replaced, so that contributes to the problem that you're outlining.

Orgasmo said:
Not quite.

On the other hand, I think Bowser is too loud to be a wolf.
I'm not saying it's a sure tell, I'm saying that the amount of noise it making it hard to read him, at that's only helpful if you're a wolf.

Have you ever heard about the concept of "thinking aloud"? I point out things that point towards any given person being a wolf, and also all the things that points towards them being innocent. This allows other people to tell me when I'm right and wrong, so we hunt wolves together. In the case above, the first quote is something that points towards innocence, while the second is something that points towards wolf-dom. Most players have both, don't they? Is it SO hard to believe that I can see pros and cons about everyone? It's called analysis, and I'm trying this numb-nuts thing where I give the reasons BEFORE I cast a vote. Crazy, innit?
Do I need to explain the concept again?

Orgasmo said:
And as far as me + Bowser + McLarge goes, Llandy would probably have rerolled roles if that was the case - three vet wolves in a noob-centered game?

So much for a non-meta game, eh? >.>

King Bowser said:
I wonder if Rocketsheep will lay down a vote now?

No, because I haven't decided yet. But I WILL say that I can't remember when the deadline is...

@Leifrs demand:
If he's a villager, then it's a waste of a lynch and helps the wolves. If he's a wolf, he's trying to bluff us into not lynching him because no wolf would want to invite this kind of lynch. I only see the latter as a good strategy for a wolf if he was under more suspicion than he is, so my guess is that he isn't a wolf. This means he should be replaced - agreed.

Untitled. said:
So you're saying you think the safest bet is voting Leifr because it can't go wrong either way? Unless, you know, he starts voting all of a sudden.
No, Leifr is the bottom of my list, meaning that I'd much rather vote one of the 5 other guys above. In fact, the first three I mentioned are at the top of my list and therefore my preferred lynches. But before the only thing that gets rolling is another Bowser-wagon, I'd rather get rid of Leifr.

Back
Top Bottom