[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

@Everyone and their mother: Are you really going to jump off a train that's based on actual reasons to vote along with a dice-roll? Pro-tip: That's not how it's done.

Bodrax said:
And I completely forgot about Arch3r. If anyone wants to lynch him, I'm game.
Vote: Bodrax

Onto the bandwagon it is.

Big McLarge-Huge said:
@Everyone and their mother: Are you really going to jump off a train that's based on actual reasons to vote along with a dice-roll? Pro-tip: That's not how it's done.
I can't find myself in your reasoning and trying to sway people with a 'pro-tip' seems silly to me. Also I still think you're a wolf, but hey, we're nearing the deadline and since I won't be around this afternoon / evening and we need a lynch, I'll give you a chance. Will you prove me wrong?

Bodrax said:
Here's the thing...I unfortunately left him off my list, but he is very lynchable indeed. I still could see the two of you as packies, especially since he's applying to become the new king of flip-flops. He goes basically anywhere that isn't himself. He spices it up with some rhetorics in my general direction, but that's only filler to hide his true nature.

The thing is, you yourself have DEFENDED Arch3r on day 1 when I wanted to go after him, called him as one of the more active and/or useful people around. Completely deflated my attempt to get something going on him. Now on day 2 I don't recall you mentioning him at any time, but all of a sudden you remember Arch3r? Sorry, that's just really really inconsistent. And I'm not talking crazy-Xardob-like, I'm talking wolfish.

In fact, this comment comes across as an attempt to distance yourself once more from him, because if you turn out to be a wolf, it isn't unlikely we'll look closer at Arch3r. So now you're trying to push for him, he gets the message and out of the blue votes for you as well. Distancing par excellence and Arch3rs little comments towards me ("I'll give you a chance. Will you prove me wrong?") are not meant to be hollow, but are meant to prepare himself for a potential 180 on me, as his "case" on me will look mightily weak if I deliver a wolf today.

Orgasmo said:
Quick, everyone lynch Archer while he is away
I'm quite tempted...  :shifty:

Bodrax said:
Of the five players I indicated earlier, I'd say Rocketsheep, Zhou and Lumos are more likely to be wolves.
I'm curious how I got to your short-list a short while after expressing that I find you intuitively suspicious. I do agree that I "stated the obvious" before I knew that was frowned upon, and my abstaining idea "yesterday" seems to be a move which needs a penalty point added to it, but I'm telling the truth when I state that I'm innocent.
But then again, you probably already know that, because you're probably a wolf. If you're innocent, I'll apologise profusely, reconsider all my plays from now on, and put your guidance and arguments above all others's.
But if you're not, and you hang, I'll have been right.

OK, this is really tiresome...can we all agree on somebody else then? I could see myself going with Ah_Zhou or Arch3r at this stage. Or whoever, except for Lumos and Bowser because they amuse me.

Orgasmo said:
If you have a better option, you should have said so before the day of the deadline
This. But since this village is a mess anyway, it frankly doesn't matter all that much.

Big McLarge-Huge said:
Bodrax said:
Here's the thing...I unfortunately left him off my list, but he is very lynchable indeed. I still could see the two of you as packies, especially since he's applying to become the new king of flip-flops. He goes basically anywhere that isn't himself. He spices it up with some rhetorics in my general direction, but that's only filler to hide his true nature.
Wait...what.

This is just false, I've said multiple times that my favorite lynch is Leifr. I have not changed this, if anything everybody did more flip-flops than me. Now I'm just voting for Bodrax just to get at least a lynch. If I were a wolf, I could just left my vote on Leifr or whatever, as I would not care about whether or not there's a lynch. And about me not voting for myself, if that's an actual accusation. Yea, I don't see how that would help the town.

I just think that you've been splitting false information the entire game and we'll probably find out you were wrong once Bodrax got lynched. I still think we should switch to Big Mc-Large Huge instead (and don't call that a flip-flop either, you've on top of my list for explained reasons for a while), but alas the deadline is closing and I doubt we would get enough people.

"If I were a wolf, I could just left my vote on Leifr or whatever, as I would not care about whether or not there's a lynch."

Although no-lynches normally benefit the wolves more, they aren't going to actively seek them out. Why choose a no-lynch when you could just as easily lynch an innocent and get closer to your goal?

Orgasmo said:
"If I were a wolf, I could just left my vote on Leifr or whatever, as I would not care about whether or not there's a lynch."

Although no-lynches normally benefit the wolves more, they aren't going to actively seek them out. Why choose a no-lynch when you could just as easily lynch an innocent and get closer to your goal?
But I certainly wouldn't keep posting here, as posting moves me up the suspicion list for whatever reason. Meanwhile people who just admit they're not really doing anything are just walking free because hey, it's easier to find stuff about people who actually post. This is also the reason why I don't see Bodrax as our ideal lynch target and why I voted for Leifr over Big McLarge-Huge.

Anyways, I think you're all wrong with your votes for someone actually contributing, I've said this before and I'll keep saying it. Meanwhile the wolves are probably just sitting on the sideline, having a laugh.

Meanwhile, 4 new replies:
Orgasmo said:
Vote: Archer

Especially since causing a no-lynch is what he contributed towards yesterday, which he just said is what he'd do as a wolf.  :iamamoron:
I was not there, so no, it was not intentional.

Oh well, at least you can use me to find the bandwagon wolves now.

Unless you're just all packies, lead by Bowser. That would be hilarious.

Orgasmo said:
Because it's a well-established principle that disinterest indicates innocent moreso than not
So, since you posted more than anyone else, you are a wolf. Okay.

Back
Top Bottom