[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

That chart is insanely useful!

@Bodrax: Zhou is my prime suspect. He's not passive but boasts a "don't care how things pan out" attitude and just rolls with the flow. At the present I couldn't really say anything about Leifr.

Big McLarge-Huge said:
Also, the accusation that people are voting to lynch somebody without a reason (which is signaled by their vote) would apply to half of the players here. What do you think of Untitled, for instance?
At least my votes are consistent and I stick to them rather than piling on the passing bandwagon. Sides, we need to get somebody lynched. It's a race against time, mang. Be proactive, not reactive. :razz:

I wouldn't know how to tell the seer from the riff-raff in that chart (at least yet), but it gives a really clear visual display of the happenings in this school. How is that not useful? I would think that stating the obvious is a rather neutral action.

I think this is a bit different from "Oh noes, we lost the seer" but I see your point.

Lord Kelsier, I see you reading the thread. Don't forget to give us our thoughts on Zhou and Leifr once you're allowed to post. (Not your most inspired punishment, Llandy, forbidding an already inactive player from posting.)

Orgasmo said:
Nope. What does an innocent have to gain from stating the obvious?
Considering we've just been berated for our activity, you should see that there's some pressure to post. If you think it is confounding, why not go to the root of what causes such activity?

Orgasmo said:
It is different, but still a trend I've seen. I haven't done an in-depth statistical analysis of it (yet  :iamamoron:), but I see complimenting / congratulating more often from wolves.
And yet you've missed Lumos' blatant attempt at doing the same thing.

Untitled. said:
He's not passive but boasts a "don't care how things pan out" attitude and just rolls with the flow.
I can't argue with that one :oops:.
However, I'm treating this game in a more casual way, as such, the outcome doesn't really matter to me.
It is for fun after all.

Bodrax said:
(Not your most inspired punishment, Llandy, forbidding an already inactive player from posting.)

I know, but I made a fatal flaw when coming up with the punishment; I assumed everybody playing would care as much about the outcome of the game as you and I, therefore the risk of them having an extra day of being possessed would be an incentive to not get into the whole detention situation in the first place. But overall I'm happy with the level of contribution from everyone who's showed up and am pleased to see the vets finding a balance between contributing, mentoring and not building gigantic walls of text all over the place. Have no fear though, you know how inventive I can be, I have the thumb-screws and nipple-twisters primed and ready should detention prove to be an insufficient deterrent :wink:

E-xbz.jpg

"Young Lord Kelsier's punishment has now expired; hopefully he learnt a great deal from his period in detention. The class is next due to sit in with Mrs Shoehorn, who teaches Social Education and Etiquette. Lord Kelsier has twenty four hours to get to that class, where hopefully he will learn more."

Big McLarge-Huge said:
And then there's Ah_Zhou for basically everything he's done up till now.
Agreed - I feel that he's roleplaying, and should now be warned that we're hunting wolves. Non-participation is not helpful.

Teofish said:
Leifr: Spouting empty and long-winded fluff about honesty doesn't exactly alleviate the suspicion.
Agreed as well. Bullying people into not expecting participation, and then spewing that long swada about your rights isn't very transparent. Mr Big is right that you should expect suspicion when you're secretive like that.

McConor said:
I voted Bowser day one because he was entirely fine with roleplaying and lynching anyone without any reason.
Like the above, this doesn't really show a will towards transparency, which I find suspicious. On the other hand, I think Bowser is too loud to be a wolf. Of course, some pressure will make him shut up... if he's a wolf.

Bodrax said:
This gives me an idea. Everyone, what are your opinions on Zhou?
What I said above.

Bodrax said:
And Leifr as well. Would you be prepared to lynch him?
As above, he definitely isn't helping. That doesn't make him a baddie, though. So, I want to see if he actually contributes, or if he crawls back into his lair and waits for night-time after this little back-and-forth he had in the last pages. I'd rather lynch Bowser or Zhou.

Back
Top Bottom