[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Now that's more likely. You just forgot that I already found three wolves. You are so impressed with my general awesomeness that you forgot to look at who I'm pointing at.  :iamamoron:

The above post is aimed at Mclarge-Huge, in case it isn't clear. Orgasmo should learn to wait his turn and stop coming in front of others.

Bodrax said:
Now that's more likely. You just forgot that I already found three wolves. You are so impressed with my general awesomeness that you forgot to look at who I'm pointing at.  :iamamoron:
Since I had to rehash my case on you, how about you rehash your top three? And if you're REALLY hunting wolves, how about you pursue them a bit more? I don't recall you pushing for anybody since basically forever...

I'm not really pushing for anyone, I just pointed at them. Someone else can do the heavy lifting this time.

Don't be disappointed when you turn out to be wrong. Actually, I think I rather prefer this way.

But one last question. Are you sure you want me dead and talking?

I want you to hunt wolves, regardless of dead or alive. So much must be clear by now. Don't act as if my suspicion on you is totally unreasonable and all you've done so far is bring your "dialed back A-game".

So instead of postponing again and again...please...I already reached out to you and asked you to rehash your suspicions on your top three and convince us that they are better choices. Believe, I'd much rather kill off a useless no-show than a potentially useful vet. But as it stands, you've done the most that would classify as wolfy behaviour, while some of the others could be just inept at this.

I'm not postponing. I really don't have the time to properly hunt right now. I shouldn't even be posting these short posts from my phone. You know I wouldn't leave you hanging just because I want to.

I can understand that. I just hope that you can find a bit of time at a computer before the deadline to explain your views in two or three paragraphs. This is not WoT-territory, we're talking basic suspicions. Give us a better choice than yourself.

Vote Count – Day 2, Count 3

Bodrax (4) Big McLarge-Huge, Lumos, King Bowser, McConor
Ah_Zhou (2) Rocketsheep, Arch3r
Leifr Eiriksson (1) Teofish
Orgasmo, Enchanted Dildo (1) Lord Kelsier
Rocketsheep (1) Orgasmo

No Lynch (1) Ah_Zhou

Not voting: Bodrax, Leifr, Bolo The Bear, Untitled

King Bowser votes Teofish
Big McLarge Huge votes Bodrax
Arch3r votes Big McLarge-Huge
Untitled. votes Big McLarge Huge
Lumos votes Untitled
Arch3r votes Leifr
Teofish votes Leifr
McConor votes Orgasmo
Orgasmo votes Untitled.
Lord Kelsier votes Orgasmo
King Bowser votes Orgasmo
Big McLarge-Huge votes Bolo
Orgasmo votes Lord Kelsier
Untitled votes Orgasmo
Orgasmo votes Rocketsheep
Lumos votes Rocketsheep
Untitled unvotes
Ah_Zhou votes No-Lynch
Rocketsheep votes Ah_Zhou
Arch3r votes Ah_Zhou
Big McLarge-Huge votes Bodrax
Lumos votes Bodrax
King Bowser votes Bodrax
McConor votes Bodrax

E-xbz.jpg

"The moon rises in just over 24 hours. And as you are all painfully aware, every moon is a full moon, here. It was once believed that wolves take only the weakest of the flock. I would not count on that holding true, if I were in your position."

Ah_Zhou
Not only did he suggest for me to throw a dice, it also rolled him as a result. I do not believe this is coincidence.
Besides that, the complete lack of a suspect singles 'm out to be a wolf.

If you wanna vote him, you gotta write

vote: Ah_Zhou

and then bold it and make it lime-green, not normal green. Otherwise people might mistake it for a quote from Bowser  :wink:

And does anyone have thoughts on this?

Orgasmo said:
This sudden shift to Bodrax is interesting, especially from McConor who suddenly dropped believing Lefir to be innocent and his pack or theory of Bowser and myself. Before getting his new role, he was all like "you all need to calm the **** down - Leifr is innocent," and now has him at #4 on the list.

That's what happens when you're an amazing wolf hunter. You know everything by the end of day 1.  :iamamoron:

I just got home and it's almost midnight. I'll try to post something after I take a quick shower, but no promises.

Back
Top Bottom