[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Orgasmo: THAT I can't answer. I suppose I'm an easy bandwagon target for the wolves, but it's also an easy place to spot wolves - they will want to lynch a villager.

Besides, he might be taking a leaf out of Leifr's book and seeing that sitting on your hands gets you left alone, most of all. :wink:

Rocketsheep said:
Besides, he might be taking a leaf out of Leifr's book and seeing that sitting on your hands gets you left alone, most of all. :wink:
This is what worries me too. I thought that not saying anything wasn't supposed to be a reason to be cleared. Therefore, as I said before, my favorite lynch target is still Leifr. While everyone seems to think he's an okay target, there don't appear to be many votes for him.

I can easily see the group of wolves trying to simply divert attention from him, rather than openly defending him. Big McLarge-Huge fits the bill here, with his vote for Bodrax. But it wouldn't be fair to only accuse him of this, since there's plenty of others doing this.

At this stage, however, you'll have to admit that just about anything I'd do would "fit your bill".  :wink: But it's fine, I'll rub it in your face post-game  :iamamoron:

Bodrax said:
Big McLarge-Huge said:
unvote, vote: Bodrax

Because he's a wolf.
Come on, give me a reason. I'm feeling ignored here. You won't manage to lynch me with just that.
I already did, in my very first post of the day. Plus I've already expressed my suspicion of you on day 1. Strongest of all, I find the way you try to shrug off suspicions to be wolfish. It's a mix between laughing things off and mixing it up with some attitude. I know I've seen that kind of behaviour from you before (oh noes, meta).

Also, you're not solving. You are not pushing. I know we're all "holding back" because it's a game for the new kids, but you are outright passive. You ended day 1 with voting for the host, and haven't taken a clear stance on day 2 either. Neither have you tried to get something rolling on somebody by voting and asking for support. Your activity has gone down, and while that in itself might not be indicatory of your role, you now almost only respond in defence of yourself. And that is pretty wolfish.

Plus the stuff that Orgasmo hinted at. All these things together are more of a reason to vote you than anybody else has given on any other player in this game.

Would you please put your head on the chopping block now?

lightsaber.gif

As mentioned in my list, I'm open to voting Bodrax.

Vote: Bodrax

Let's get a majority on someone, please. I'll change my vote to the bandwagon if and only if it's towards someone on my suspicion list.

Big's case against me is very underwhelming. Too bad he chose to post it after I said I had little time to answer it. Or maybe that's exactly why he chose to do it now.  :iamamoron:

I'll try to answer him tonight if I don't get home too late. Meanwhile, if anyone wants to lynch a wolf, let me know.

Bodrax said:
Big's case against me is very underwhelming. Too bad he chose to post it after I said I had little time to answer it. Or maybe that's exactly why he chose to do it now.  :iamamoron:
Big words, but nothing behind it, my friend. And I didn't choose to post it after you said you'd probably do nothing useful towards the deadline for the second time in a row, I said it on day 1 and said it again right at the beginning of day 2. You only chose to ignore it before. In fact, my vote has been on you for the whole day, it only switched quickly to Bolo_the_lurker as a welcome present, but that was an obvious joke. So in fact my case on you is nothing new. And the fact that you only choose to defend yourself by talking about stuff being "underwhelming" or that we stand no chance against you, is also nothing new.

I'll try to answer him tonight if I don't get home too late. Meanwhile, if anyone wants to lynch a wolf, let me know.
I could go on about rhetorics here again, but instead I'd rather point out that instead of presenting your own suspicions, you're again only fishing for other opinions to follow. That's not the innocent Bodrax I know!

I would be okay with ah_zou lynch or leifr. But I also feel that the way Leifr has recently behaved is more or less his general persona, and not specifically wolfish behaviour.

Am fine with lynching any of the following:

Bowser
Bodrax
Zhou
Leifr

Vote:Bodrax for trying to persuade Lumos to not take my advice on being more suspicious of everyone in his LoS plus everything McLarge said is pretty spot on as well.

Then I'll have to stop posting. I'm just awesome like that.

Seriously, don't you want to lynch a wolf with me?

I'll await the final tally and possibly change my vote accordingly since I agree with the statistical aspect of the "any lynch is better than no lynch" argument.

Bodrax said:
Then I'll have to stop posting. I'm just awesome like that.

Seriously, don't you want to lynch a wolf with me?
I want to lynch a wolf and I believe I have found one, as you fail to even TRY to convince me of any other suspect. As our good old friend Whoopin used to say: find me a wolf, and I'll let you off the hook (or something along those lines).

To which, somebody as awesome and uncontrollable as Adaham would have said "why do I have to prove anything, f u all, you're just jealous of my awesomeness". And he would have probably been right to do so, yet I am bigger and calmer, so there we go.  :cool:

This sudden shift to Bodrax is interesting, especially from McConor who suddenly dropped believing Lefir to be innocent and his pack or theory of Bowser and myself. Before getting his new role, he was all like "you all need to calm the **** down - Leifr is innocent," and now has him at #4 on the list.

Back
Top Bottom