[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

King Bowser said:
And nothing. Nothing nothing nothing.

Can't figure out what to do to get the troops moving in a line.
Will you pay me?

Anyways, I still think Leifr is a good one to vote on. Either Bodrax or Big Mc-Large huge is a wolf (leader of the pack, perhaps? Big Mc-Large himself suggested a veteran player is likely to mentor them) and my original guess is Big Mc-Large. I'll stick with that as well.

Time for some consistency, my first hunches are usually the right one, is what I learned from school exams.

I really think Lord Kelsier is not a plumber with that opener he did. Rock solid.

I'm aware he's too... whatever to read me correctly. This doesn't matter to me, he's tinfoiling. That's to be expected.

How exactly does the Koopa Troop win if we can't vote together? Takes 8 to lynch. How's that gonna happen? How is he going to lynch anyone, when no one will stand with him?

It's him, an obvious townie, combined with the vote of a known townie (if not being made by the role of a known townie, chances are yeah, another inactive townie was possessed) and me, and we can't get support. You can't get Orgasmo to even call me a scumbag and anyone who has any sense and isn't wearing a tinfoil hat knows I'm not a plumber. Says so right in my name.

So what are our conclusions?

A) We're still effed, even when we get townies to show up or be possessed by other townies
B) Looks like the only way we'll lynch anyone is with the plumber's own blessing.
C) I'm getting farking bored!

Orgasmo said:
Not quite.

On the other hand, I think Bowser is too loud to be a wolf.
I'm not saying it's a sure tell, I'm saying that the amount of noise it making it hard to read him, at that's only helpful if you're a wolf.
Yeah, there's definitely some dissonance between the two. So we can now safely discredit Rocketsheep's accusation on Bowser.
Assuming Bowser actually is innocent, who do you think is a wolf now that Conor is gone? Rocket?

Far as I can tell, you and Bowser have been in liaison throughout ([with some influence from Big McLarge]with Bowser taking distance today).
I think McHuge, Bowser and Orgasmo make a rather interesting troika, almost creating a bandwagon of their own to take heat off of Bowser on day 1. I might be following a false track, but the fact that Rocket's accusation was pulled from his arse doesn't make Bowser innocent. Most of the accusations are bound to be false in the first place. And now the game is turning around quite radically, what with yesterday's near-lynch state.
v9XZ0.png

Also, let it be noted that there's a major possibility I'm not paying enough attention to less active posters like Leifr in my hasty observation. Takes four wheels to make a wolfpack though. Or something.

Look, you're clearly never going to lynch Orgasmo without my vote. Bussing him is pointless, it hands the game back to the village if we're both wolves.

You have my vote to lynch him, so what's the problem? Are you going to do it, or am i still wasting my valuable time? LYNCH HIM already!

I can think of one way I'd be w/w and vote Orgasmo today: To give some of you poor Koopa Kadets a fighting chance given "your" comrades inactivity. That's probably the only universe that happens in.

I'm wolf / wolf with Orgasmo, lynch him! I'll look like a townie! Then you can lynch me, and it will BLOW MY MIND! How'd you figure out we were wolves together, I'll say, as I lay dying... Makes total sense to bus him here to appease the folks who will still think I'm a wolf afterward.

If you don't show some spine and lynch him considering you think he's a wolf, I'll just vote with him for the rest of the game because he seems to give a crap and others don't. He also happens to be calling my alignment correctly, so that's a plus over the rest of you peons.

Offer's on the table but it has an expiration date, and you wouldn't want to see my version of team spirit afterward.

On preview, I see things are finally rolling. It's about farking time.

@Untitled:

Rocket, yes. Archer is another good choice. Rocket especially, given he has done so little and made no commitments to his suspicions - staying in the middle for so long does not indicate vet villager to me.

Vote: Rocketsheep

I wonder if Rocketsheep will lay down a vote now?

I'm getting pissy. There's a bunch of you here. Time to make something happen. Anything will do at this point.

I'm sure you guys were told to go easy on us. At least, that's the impression I've got regardless of what your role might be. Although I admit that offing Conor would probably have been too obvious a move since he was the only veteran to express suspicion over Bowser. Us new players get so easily caught up in the obvious stuff, after all. On the other hand, Archer is the other loud dude expressing his concern over you and Bowser. It would be quite convenient, don't you think?

I do agree with you on Rocket however. His behaviour clearly deviates from the other vets.

King Bowser said:
I can think of one way I'd be w/w and vote Orgasmo today: To give some of you poor Koopa Kadets a fighting chance given "your" comrades inactivity. That's probably the only universe that happens in.

I'm wolf / wolf with Orgasmo, lynch him! I'll look like a townie! Then you can lynch me, and it will BLOW MY MIND! How'd you figure out we were wolves together, I'll say, as I lay dying... Makes total sense to bus him here to appease the folks who will still think I'm a wolf afterward.

If you don't show some spine and lynch him considering you think he's a wolf, I'll just vote with him for the rest of the game because he seems to give a crap and others don't. He also happens to be calling my alignment correctly, so that's a plus over the rest of you peons.

Offer's on the table but it has an expiration date, and you wouldn't want to see my version of team spirit afterward.

On preview, I see things are finally rolling. It's about farking time.
I'm afraid you're running in circles around me and am thoroughly confused. :lol:
I mean, I can't really argue with that logic if he turns out to be innocent for real.

Nevermind, I just figured it out.

I've been up since 6am doing a different game besides this one elsewhere. The brain, it no worky.

[quote author="Untitled"]On the other hand, Archer is the other loud dude expressing his concern over you and Bowser. It would be quite convenient, don't you think?[/quote]

For a wolf, yes. Bower and I are both vets, so it would be nice if they could wrap us together and get rid of both of us. Plus I have been suspicious of Archer before he was suspicious of me (he thought I was innocent at one or more points), so why is this only now convenient?

Also, why exactly are you voting for me? do you actually suspect me, or are you just playing along with Bowser (who I thought you were suspicious of)?

Because of things he said that suggest he has played the game before.

Orgasmo said:
For a wolf, yes. Bower and I are both vets, so it would be nice if they could wrap us together and get rid of both of us. Plus I have been suspicious of Archer before he was suspicious of me (he thought I was innocent at one or more points), so why is this only now convenient?
Have I been suspicious of you?

Back
Top Bottom