Patch Notes v1.1.3

Users who are viewing this thread

you can always go back to an older version where your mods are running. modders shouldnt update on minor updates anyhow.

normally yes, but 1.1.0 was a major update introducing **** that fixed stuff with OoB and i didn't want to miss out on it. little did i know it would break a lot of other stuff after it was released as BETA for like TWO MONTHS. i did not download the beta version.

so eventually i updated my game along with the mods that followed suit and regreted it.

i just don't have the energy to revert back and dig for all the mod versions that are compatible with a previous version and install them all over again. i use like 30 mods. i much rather play something else.

normally yes, but 1.1.0 was a major update introducing **** that fixed stuff with OoB and i didn't want to miss out on it. little did i know it would break a lot of other stuff after it was released as BETA for like TWO MONTHS. i did not download the beta version.

so eventually i updated my game along with the mods that followed suit and regreted it.

i just don't have the energy to revert back and dig for all the mod versions that are compatible with a previous version and install them all over again. i use like 30 mods. i much rather play something else.

That is why you should grab your mods from nexus, and not from steam workshop. That way you can keep tabs on mod versions that work with a spesific version of the game. Steam workshop will push updates for your mods even you not runnign latest version of the game.

That is why you should grab your mods from nexus, and not from steam workshop. That way you can keep tabs on mod versions that work with a spesific version of the game. Steam workshop will push updates for your mods even you not runnign latest version of the game.
I do. But install manually one by one.

In any case it's besides the point.

The game should work by now.

When a studio works on an old game and new game at the same time, the dynamics of staffing levels for both is predictable.
That doesn't mean the game is left to a couple interns as many people loudly seem to claim. People pulling thoughts and ideas out of their rear end and present it as facts. In reality, unless you are working in the offices of TW, and know what staff does what, you wouldn't know. The biggest issue is lack of communication. The game is post-release and out of early access. They come through with most of what posted in the release plans, which afaik is the closest thing you have as a roadmap at current time. There is still bugs and issues that need to be fixed, but I don't really hold my breath for any big features coming. The game isn't a live-service game that keep drip feed players content in exchange of feed the monster cash regulary.

I'm actually at the point now where I enjoy how bad this game's development has become.

It's so bad that it's actually funny. I used to care about this game... but I'm waaaay past that now.

The only thing that would make it better would be if for 1.1.4, they re-released a brand new sheep texture, just to screw with us.

Please do it. I'll buy shares in TaleWorlds if you do.

Last edited:
@Dejan

Hello,
Are you guys working on improving the sorting feature in the Party screen?
That was a great addition, but it is obviously very insufficient. The minimum needed is to sort with with 2 variables such as Tier and Type...etc.
Current feature only allows one variable at a time. If you sort by Type, the units in each type are not sorted according to tier.
Thank you.

To revive this game, the developers need to make multiplayer mode free, while keeping the mod usage condition paid. Although multiplayer players understand, the maps provided in MP have remained the same for two years, and the accessibility to custom maps is very limited compared to Warband. Additionally, the single-player mode is too combat-focused, making it easy to get bored. There are many areas that need improvement. Furthermore, the replay editor has still not been released.

Never said you were wrong I was just asking you to tell me where you heard that, but if you don't want to tell me then don't. It was never that serious.
It's based off job ads from Taleworlds that said "sci-fi" and other things that looked like prototyping for a new game.
However, now that we are talking about it, it seems strange they made no announcements. Maybe they got burned on their hype for Bannerlord and lay low until they are sure they have a game. Maybe it got canceled. Taleworlds certainly won't tell us.
We'll eventually find out in some random interview to some obscure Turkish media.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom