Patch Notes v1.2.8

Users who are viewing this thread

Dejan

Community Manager
patchnotes-v1.2.8.png

v1.2.8​

The patch has been released to Steam, Epic, and GOG.

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when hovering on the settlement overlay tooltip while leaving the settlement.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the mercenary player became a vassal of the same kingdom.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a caravan or villager party tried to donate/sell hero prisoners.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when closing the game.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to skip the initial video.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking the lobby Clan button using the GOG build.

Both​

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused high FPS to reduce the turn speed of mounted troops with couched lances.

Modding​

• Fixed a bug that prevented C# side assertions from showing up in the Modding Kit.

When will we can able to recruit clans from destroyed empires?
I mean it's good to eliminate those remaining bandits but at the final we need to wait the other kingdoms for joining them.
Just one clan joined to enemy and was a tier 3...
It's a waste of good relationship with tier 6/5 clan to make them to disappear.
It could be funny to have my father in law as a vassal after destroying his empire...

8.31 GB for few fixes?
Uh... i mean... this patch is 8+gb... for about 8 fixes? huh...
We use a texture streaming technology/system that allows for better performance within the game. This packages resources in a specific way which causes even minor adjustments to lead to changes to larger packages. This package in its entirety is then redownloaded by Steam. That's why a patch can end up being larger despite having minor changes.

If you would prefer to download patches/hotfixes less often, you can stick with an older version for a longer period of time.

Matchmaking is a garbage now, people use the warm-up phase to leave and avoid Asele, until they get non-Asele, they can beat Asele and get victory + gold + ranking points.

Matchmaking is a garbage now, people use the warm-up phase to leave and avoid Asele, until they get non-Asele, they can beat Asele and get victory + gold + ranking points.
I mean even if you win/lose the server crashes after the match anyway, this constantly happens so we dont even know if rewards were given. This has been an issue for +2 years

We're looking into this issue.
I mean even if you win/lose the server crashes after the match anyway, this constantly happens so we dont even know if rewards were given. This has been an issue for +2 years
I haven't had many if any crashes like this while playing MM - when was this and how frequently does it happen to you?

Merhaba! 1.2 yamayı oynamıyorum çünkü savaş modu açısından karmaşık! 1.1.0'dan eski savaş modülünün funzkia'sını ekleyebilir misiniz? Düşmana 6 dakika boyunca vurmanın ve sadece içeri girip düşmanlarımı yenmek istediğimi düşünmenin hiçbir zevki yok. Eski aksiyon filmi seçeneğini ekleyin lütfen!

Mate, servers have been unstable/crashing for a solid three years. I hate to rain on the parade, but let's call a spade a spade—this whole situation with TaleWorlds is a downright circus.

We're looking into this issue.

I haven't had many if any crashes like this while playing MM - when was this and how frequently does it happen to you?
Dejan I love you so much and I want to wish you happy holidays and a happy new year!

On an unrelated note could you tell me some insider information on some of the top-secret content being created?

Just a note for the devs - there is a reoccuring crash that happens when someone leaves before skirmish begins. I'm not entirely sure that that is the cause, but there is definitely a real bug there, because sometimes it will crash like 7 times before it finally works. By "crash" I don't literally mean that the whole game closes, but it returns all players to the lobby.

Why we do have month long betas only for small crashfixes to be found POST release and dropping an 8.5gb patch, Why were these crashes not found during the long beta period 1.2 had?

Back
Top Bottom