Patch Notes v1.2.7

Users who are viewing this thread

Workshops might be broken, they’re all getting halted.
I suspect it's due to over-production/not enough consumer demand, so hoarding 50% of the produce ought to curb this problem while allowing you a stockpile in the warehouse to pick up and sell abroad. It's worked very well for me with velvet in my recent playing, but I can't say if this is an effective substitute to workshops simply making passive income straightforwardly, especially for non-luxury items.

I don't know what variables there are from the game's end, but something that increases consumer demand might be a simple fix for this issue overall.

So does the world map weather now enter the battles themselves?
(PS4) the snow appreciably does, not just a white fog but actual snowflakes, to the point where low/mid tier horses slow to a crawl even, but I haven't seen rain yet except in the overworld (but I haven't fought much either since I'm still in the early game trade loop). EDIT: I can confirm it does rain in battle now since it rained during a tournament at Car Banseth.

Last edited:
Just checked - with 1.2.7 one of my best beautiful flaming redhead (1.1.6 ) companions ( she is one of two Sturgians I carefully selected for their Red Sonja looks ) suddenly has long plain brown hair instead.
I am gutted.
Now I will have to retire her and search high and low ( again ! ) for a replacement hot ranga.
How could this happen, of all things?

( these days I am just sitting on an early - game old save, waiting for BL to get good - ? 1.3 - before getting stuck into the Campaign )

Last edited:
I suspect it's due to over-production/not enough consumer demand, so hoarding 50% of the produce ought to curb this problem while allowing you a stockpile in the warehouse to pick up and sell abroad. It's worked very well for me with velvet in my recent playing, but I can't say if this is an effective substitute to workshops simply making passive income straightforwardly, especially for non-luxury items.

I don't know what variables there are from the game's end, but something that increases consumer demand might be a simple fix for this issue overall.

Afaik for luxury items you need high prosperity towns to sell well. Checking a towns daily consumption before decide on what workshop to have, and adjust ratio of how much goes to market and how much goes to warehouse is best way to keep them running. Flooding the market and tank prices isn't good business.

Afaik for luxury items you need high prosperity towns to sell well. Checking a towns daily consumption before decide on what workshop to have, and adjust ratio of how much goes to market and how much goes to warehouse is best way to keep them running. Flooding the market and tank prices isn't good business.
Yes. I'm discovering a good groove with Velvet and have begun buying out the competition (and converting it to some other nonsense like endless beer to flood those markets instead) and am seeing my workshops steadily making more and more money while also being able to sell my velvet for 300-400 in the regions that were 150-250 before I monopolized the supply.

Just SP for now.

Some Taunts are intentionally made non-cancelable - though are you able to cancel all Taunts by switching your weapon (and not with LBM and RBM)? And which specific taunts cast no sound that you think should?

Will bring up the friendly fire.
It's the regular cheering taunts that had sound before that doesn't seem to scream now "Hah! We won!" "We've been blessed" and such.

I took a long break waiting for this patch and it's nice to return. Enjoying the patch so far, feels overall a better game.

Was hoping there'd be more balance tweaks though, kind of seems like the usual no brainer strategies and cheese faction/troops persist.

Being able to target specific groups is great for utilizing infantry and especially cav, I feel like I'm crossing my fingers they don't do something stupid like scatter and chase a stray horse archer less often.

Not so great for archers, rather have them hold position and fire at targets if in range than chase them.

Weather is neat. Hoping I can weave it into my strategy, current still kind of habitually picking my targets without taking it into account.

Just checked here- with 1.2.7 one of my best beautiful flaming redhead (1.1.6 ) companions ( she is one of two Sturgians I carefully selected for their Red Sonja looks ) suddenly has long plain brown hair instead.
I am gutted.
Now I will have to retire her and search high and low ( again ! ) for a replacement hot ranga.

( these days I am just sitting on an early - game old save, waiting for BL to get good - ? 1.3 - before getting stuck into the Campaign )
Not very pleasant situation when you are used to one. While the game gotten better overall, the New Items in particular give me more room to experiment.

Last edited:
Just checked - with 1.2.7 one of my best beautiful flaming redhead (1.1.6 ) companions ( she is one of two Sturgians I carefully selected for their Red Sonja looks ) suddenly has long plain brown hair instead.
I am gutted.

The diversity of the randomly generated characters is controlled in the XML. You can see if it changed from version to version and if it did, copy/paste the old XML.

Workshops might be broken, they’re all getting halted.
I noticed that when I first bought a blacksmith, the default setting was for it to not purchase any supplies for itself...:roll: try checking that setting? Or... manually filling your workshops with raw materials?
I read the tool tip wrong :facepalm: The workshop defaults to the old behavior of not using the warehouse as a source for raw materials. My bad.

I was hoping for a way to limit which products it made :shifty:. The in-game tooltip lists quite a few categories of things that can be produced... but the warehouse was full of just tools :facepalm:

Last edited:
I noticed that when I first bought a blacksmith, the default setting was for it to not purchase any supplies for itself...:roll: try checking that setting? Or... manually filling your workshops with raw materials?

I was hoping for a way to limit which products it made :shifty:. The in-game tooltip lists quite a few categories of things that can be produced... but the warehouse was full of just tools :facepalm:
Yep, the Wood Workshop too. Just tools. I was going the try to get a bunch of free gear, but that didn't work... lol

Hi everyone, the v1.2.7 patch has been pushed to Xbox as well (Microsoft PC Store and Consoles). Enjoy!
Hi, please help me. I don't have cheat settings in the campaign options on my Xbox. can only be enabled by a keyboard shortcut on the gamepad (lb+rt+down). But this method opens only 12 cheats. This is mistake? also interested in how to enable cheats on Xbox using the keyboard.

Apparently friendly fire was switched off again. The most popular official servers are TDM and Siege, ff made them a bit more hardcore, avoiding those gang swing spam vs 1 enemy. Please consider doing something to have friendly fire back on.
I realise a few players seem more bothered by it, as new players keep hitting them. But fighting in a 1v3 when the enemies are hitting each others constantly and just swinging is as fun as pulling a teeth.

Back
Top Bottom