Patch Notes v1.2.7

Users who are viewing this thread

No caravans, just workshops. I thought caravans grant trade xp to the leader of the caravan, not the main character (or does it do both).
After one of the patches this year, to both the companion assigned to lead the caravan and your main character.

If it's not caravans then I'm not sure; maybe Workshops grant XP passively, now? It's doesn't say so in the character menu and hadn't in the past, but it's possible it was silently added in a patch.

Its workshops only to my knowledge. It also doesn't say that owning caravans grant either, it gives exp when you operate them (which can only be done by companions).

Ranged weapons:
  • Javelins: Increased from 0.25 to 0.50
  • Throwing Axes: Decreased from 1 to 0.6
  • Bows and Crossbows: Increased from 0.1 to 0.15
There are some confusion with the throwing axes. The 0.6 here takes the tag "Bounus against shield" into consideration. It's actually 0.3 without the tag.
C#:
                if (attackCollisionData2.IsMissile)
                {
                    if (attackerWeapon.WeaponClass == WeaponClass.ThrowingAxe)
                    {
                        num *= 0.3f;
                    }
                    else if (attackerWeapon.WeaponClass == WeaponClass.Javelin)
                    {
                        num *= 0.5f;
                    }
                    else if (attackerWeapon.WeaponFlags.HasAnyFlag(WeaponFlags.CanPenetrateShield) && attackerWeapon.WeaponFlags.HasAnyFlag(WeaponFlags.MultiplePenetration))
                    {
                        num *= 0.5f;
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        num *= 0.15f;
                    }
                }
MissionCombatMechanicsHelper.ComputeBlowDamageOnShield

It's not a reasonable nerf in SP. I've tested this in Custom Battle. Now it takes 3 jereeds to break the shield of imperial infantryman or 5 shots of Raider Throwing Axes to do this. Javelines now do a better job at breaking shields. Throwing axes lost one of its few advantages. Why do you nerf a weapon that's so weak?

@Dejan

Last edited:
There are some confusion with the throwing axes. The 0.6 here takes the tag "Bounus against shield" into consideration. It's actually 0.3 without the tag.
C#:
                if (attackCollisionData2.IsMissile)
                {
                    if (attackerWeapon.WeaponClass == WeaponClass.ThrowingAxe)
                    {
                        num *= 0.3f;
                    }
                    else if (attackerWeapon.WeaponClass == WeaponClass.Javelin)
                    {
                        num *= 0.5f;
                    }
                    else if (attackerWeapon.WeaponFlags.HasAnyFlag(WeaponFlags.CanPenetrateShield) && attackerWeapon.WeaponFlags.HasAnyFlag(WeaponFlags.MultiplePenetration))
                    {
                        num *= 0.5f;
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        num *= 0.15f;
                    }
                }
MissionCombatMechanicsHelper.ComputeBlowDamageOnShield

It's not a reasonable nerf in SP. I've tested this in Custom Battle. Now it takes 3 jereeds to break the shield of imperial infantryman or 5 shots of Raider Throwing Axes to do this. Javelines now do a better job at breaking shields. Throwing axes lost one of its few advantages. Why do you nerf a weapon that's so weak?

@Dejan
Yeah, not sure who plays this game and thought that throwing axes need a nerf.

nah , and when it is a console vs pc battle , i dont know why abilitty to mod your games isnt mentioning , pc wins ... Console always were for casuals , and im owning one , ps5 actually , cant gent no mods on cybepunk , bannelord , nba2k , etc. Fallout 4 is modable , but its locked on 30 fps LOL , no mods allowed to unlock 60 fps , cause u gotta buy remaster for ps5 which is not ready yet , thats what we get bro:cry:
P.S. and of course havin pc , u can download games for free LMAO
P.S.S and playing shooters way better with mouse , it is a reason wwhy all competitive players using mouse , not that crooked dualsense , which gonna broke in 6 months anyways
I don’t play PvP or even much of coop either. Playing with mouse and keyboard is better accuracy and easier to command armies. But I prefer to lean back in a stressless sofa and play casually.

Just got the new Ark on ps5 it has mods and console commands. I can get entirely new maps and full conversion mods.

Just being able to customize the game a little. Like balancing and aggression or world map tactics changes is what I feel like would be necessary for me to do a full play through again.

They can get mods for console. But getting the certification is a hassle. Mainly mods that use system scripts is not allowed. Other than that they need to approve mods for each platform. Abide by censorship and restrictions.

The Bethesda game engine is performing horribly on console. Therefore any laptop outperforms ps4 it ran better on a MacBook with windows than ps4. Didn’t know that they removed 60fps mods. They hate freeware.

We performed a short test (enabling it) - we're looking into enabling it again but not yet determined when it will go Live.

Playing Campaign or Sandbox?

The number of cheats displayed depends on the context - if you're in the mission (combat) you'll just get two. If you're in the town menu you'll get X etc.

The UI issue is caused by a community-made mod, more specifically you likely have a .tpac file under your Modules/Native/AssetPackages called XCrosshair_1.tpac - Delete it. It may also be caused by another community-made .tpac so you can also delete the folder and verify the files again through Steam.

Could you please expand on that?

We currently don't have any plans for that. Even if we were to explore this in the future, there are requirements that make it quite difficult to achieve the same level of modding support as on the PC version.

Could you please provide us with the save file where this is occurring? Located under \Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves.

When you select a weapon to smelt and smelt it then menu scrolls to the top and select a different weapon.

Menu for party also does the same. Jump around and not selecting the right ones.

It’s very clunky and annoying to use.

Button to smelt also is the same button as confirming to smelt a locked weapon. I don’t think it should be the same button or that locked weapons shouldn’t even be in the smelting menu.

When it comes to mods it doesn’t really matter if we get full freedom. But being able to make some changes to the play through or change some inner workings of the behavior of ai etc would be huge for replay ability.

Also if you added more campaign options to the game you would add more to enhance the experience.

Change how often wars and peace is declared. Peace treaties, trade agreements, economic/military alliances, emissaries, messengers etc.

Not being able to change the outfit of my parties that is in army makes no sense. Whenever I can directly interact with someone I should also be able to change their outfit(also if I meet with a party on the map). Change weapons, armor, horses and banners without having to disband them or replace them with someone else in my party.

Fog of war should not apply to my kingdom or clan.

Mod’s would likely lead to more sales and better ratings on console.

Have a nice holiday!

Some bugs I noticed.

- Character equipment change image in inventory screen. For example I have equiped a shield but, in the image of my equipped items it appears as a bow. However, when I hover over it, I can read "shield", and when I drag and drop the item it goes back to what it actually is (a shield).

- My scout companion cannot be assigned to scout role from the clan party screen. I have to go to "members", talk to him and assign him via conversation. This only happens with this one companion, and when I assign him I can see a brownish square occupying the spot for scout in the party, instead of his portrait.

- Whenever there are several party leaders in a castle or town keep, they spawn all together in a room, there is no even space between them, like they form a blob. What the **** are they supposed to be doing in that way? xD This bug persists from previous versions and it looks quite bad. Hopefully some placeholders could be assigned to them so one is sitting, some others are standing or chatting to each other etc.

So far, Im still in mid game, but I have been enjoying the update, game finally feels more polished and there are not that many infuriating bugs that made me want to quit my campaign.

Was the campaign brother character nerfed at some point? I recall being able to choose his stats and attributes. Now he has preallocated stats, attributes, and perks. Frankly he has come out rather badly. What happened? I don't have auto allocate clan perks on.

@Dejan

Sometimes when defending a castle or town the game will allow me to get to the pre-deployment screen and sometimes it doesnt. What are the specific conditions that allow me to be the commander of a siege defense?

@Duh_TaleWorlds @Piconi @Dejan

Modding​

• Fixed a crash that occurred on modded scenes due to a limit on the number of entities used.
@TW people This issue doesn't seem to be fixed

Some bugs I noticed.

- Character equipment change image in inventory screen. For example I have equiped a shield but, in the image of my equipped items it appears as a bow. However, when I hover over it, I can read "shield", and when I drag and drop the item it goes back to what it actually is (a shield).

- My scout companion cannot be assigned to scout role from the clan party screen. I have to go to "members", talk to him and assign him via conversation. This only happens with this one companion, and when I assign him I can see a brownish square occupying the spot for scout in the party, instead of his portrait.

- Whenever there are several party leaders in a castle or town keep, they spawn all together in a room, there is no even space between them, like they form a blob. What the **** are they supposed to be doing in that way? xD This bug persists from previous versions and it looks quite bad. Hopefully some placeholders could be assigned to them so one is sitting, some others are standing or chatting to each other etc.

So far, Im still in mid game, but I have been enjoying the update here, game finally feels more polished and there are not that many infuriating bugs that made me want to quit my campaign.
When the character's equipment image changes on the inventory screen, it appears to be a rendering issue. It is possible that the game is not displaying the image of the equipped item correctly due to a bug in the code or due to a conflict with another mod or extension.

I play on Xbox but to use console commands I have to load up the laptop I have. Cheats coming to console is amazing but is there any chance we will be able to use all the console commands?

Just noticed, starting a Vlandian focused playthrough, that while it's nice that Vlandia has decided to wear shoulder armor, the clipping is horrendous. Many of the hoods and helmets they have just don't seem to fit right. Luckily the Sharpshooters and Banner Knights are exceptions with decent looking loadouts, but the Voulgier is terrible both with and without shoulders:
jg6TB2l.jpg

Any chance in fixing the menu scrolling? I play on PlayStation and UI is so messed up. The cursor jumps around constantly I have to constantly go back and forth on the d-pad. It’s a pain to go through loot, setting army commanders, organizing my unit roster, smithing, and saving the game on the correct save. I have played this game a lot this past year (actually reignited my love for gaming) but I had to stop because its the first video game to hurt my hands. And it’s all from menu scrolling. I try to only use the joystick but it takes so long.

"I'm eager to witness Patch v1.2.7's most recent changes! I'm hoping for improvements, problem fixes, and perhaps even some new features. eager to start enjoying the enhanced gaming experience. Developers, keep up the wonderful job.

Back
Top Bottom