Patch Notes v1.2.8

Users who are viewing this thread

this is true, I don't know if console users could play with PC users, but I do know that PC users who had the game from microsoft store could still play MP (and mods) with other PC players that used steam/epic... but now you can't because the microsoft store version is not 1.2.8... for whatever reason... was this sort of compatibility even intentional? hopefully its fixed rather than removed.

Afaik xbox got their own vetting process on patches/updates. If TW pushed the update to the platform then it's in the hands of xbox. TW doesn't run xbox after all.

Afaik xbox got their own vetting process on patches/updates. If TW pushed the update to the platform then it's in the hands of xbox. TW doesn't run xbox after all.
We know Xbox has security certification process which usually takes a few days on larger pathes. But they have nothing to certify since TW did not release them anything!!! That's the issue.

Tired of this d3d error, no way to fix it. I paid this game TalesWorlds, at least I should be able to play it fluently, right? When is 1.2.8 coming to Windows Store?

My d3d error was fixed with an uninstallation and reinstallation of directx
I'll try this, I hope it gets solved. I've already tried doing the virtual memory thing, reinstalling graphics drivers, reinstalling the game, deleting shaders, using ReShade, and I can't remember how many things more, and nothing helps.

I'll try this, I hope it gets solved. I've already tried doing the virtual memory thing, reinstalling graphics drivers, reinstalling the game, deleting shaders, using ReShade, and I can't remember how many things more, and nothing helps.
Yeah, I had the same issue. Nothing worked except the reinstall of dx.
Hopefully it works for you as well

well, there is no information on whether or not TW has actually pushed the 1.2.8 update to microsoft... i've never seen microsoft take longer than 2 weeks when relaying updates.

Back
Top Bottom