Patch Notes v1.2.9

Users who are viewing this thread

In next patch Please Just fix bug about -600.000 minus XP points when characters (kids, future wife etc) come of age , Its annoying .....
alrdy sent ticket and such

Let's discuss the game version 1.2.9.
I’m now finishing the campaign and here are the tasks I had during the process:
1. I earned the first 500,000 - 1,500,000.
2. I gained fame to create a clan and faction.
3. I gathered a strong army.
4. I destroyed all factions one by one.
I did not consider everything else in this walkthrough as part of the gameplay.

At the beginning of the game, I combined making money and gaining fame through tournaments. Tournaments are the best earnings after the war.
The maximum earnings in the tournament reach 185,000 coins.

Then I hired myself as a mercenary until I received a large detachment and the opportunity to get my first fief. Then it's constant war until the end of the game.

Last edited:
РУСИЧ 2023
How are you doing? You asked a lot of questions and made a lot of suggestions, did TW answer you?
I did forward his suggestions, along with others`.
@Piconi Could you please tell us WHAT you guys are cooking at least?
I understand the curiosity and anticipation, but when the time comes to reveal more, rest assured you guys will be among the first to know.

I understand the curiosity and anticipation, but when the time comes to reveal more, rest assured you guys will be among the first to know.
You sound like CMs of KSP 2. Well even the game development looks similar, only lucky thing is that TW doesn't have owner and we threw so many cash at TW that they probably won't be bankrupt soon. Well if they didn't spend all the money on their new HQ.

Imagine thinking it's cool and mysterious to not say a word about when you're finishing the game.

Interpretation:
Information from the forum is transmitted to the developer.
When the developer responds, the information will be transferred to the forum.

Oh it's cooking alright
Looks like we reached the point where you guys now allow yourselves to make some juicy teasing, despite most of your players base endlessly complain for both lack of obvious in-game features and a proper road map, in litteraly every platforms.

So you guys are cooking two new armors and new fixes ? What an unbearable suspense...
Sure, see you in a few Community Tales and some fan made roblox nonsense no one cares about anymore

Last edited:
Do you remember that Elephants 🐘 were supposed to appear in the Game, what else did the developers remind you of a year ago?

Remember,
REMEMBER!?

So the developers dont remember and forgot.o_O

We really need something - at least some bread crumbs - even if it is a big patch, i don't see any reason to keep everything behind the curtains - we really are in the total dark without any hint of what it is being worked on.

Why not communicate more with the community - you guys can still turn this game around big time with proper implementations and improvements. (which obv i am not going to list again - there was plenty of things suggested from a lot of sources)

I'm just trying to say - more communication is a MUST. (and more information of what is going under the hood while we wait for new patches)

Look, I understand the need to keep planned features that are not 100% confirmed under wraps, I do, even if I don't agree with such an extreme level of secrecy. But could you at least tell us what existing mechanics has TaleWorlds been working on fixing/revamping/updating? Because the problem with the game isn't a lack of features (except for more diplomacy features like alliances, non-aggression pacts & trade deals, as well as a lack of dialogues with characters), but the fact that a few tweaks in a lot of existing gameplay elements would improve the overall gameplay experience, such as: a customisable death chance slider, faster time & shorter years/day & night cycles, lowered blocking chance for tiers 1-2-3 troops, halved durability for shields, faster level up for trade & tactics skills, as well as at least 3x more profitable trade, better war & peace calculations, better voting & influence mechanics, and tweaked crime & alley mechanics numbers, etc.

We need to know if you're at least working on bettering the core mechanics that already exist within the game. So please, at least let us know what existing mechanics you've been working on, so that we can provide constructive criticism and/or suggestions to help you improve the gameplay experience for a wider audience.

Oh it's cooking alright

There's no way you're working on something so big that it warrants this kind of hint - and at the same - time, won't even begin to drip feed info about it to your audience. Because at the end of the day, you're not going to drop a huge update or DLC without garnering some hype beforehand, especially when there's no one left in the forums to spread the word on an older, abandoned game.

The only other possibility, is that the update is actually big, but we're so far out from its release there isn't anything concrete to show yet.

Of course both points above could be wrong, but this weird approach of shutting down comms with your audience like you're going to have some NMS relaunch and letting us speculate is not the vibe. You've seen how other releases have gone over the last two years who took this approach.

Back
Top Bottom