Patch Notes v1.1.3

Users who are viewing this thread

These are partially outlined in the Release Plans post. Once we are closer to sharing another content update, there will probably also be a new blog / video / statement going over what comes next.
Okay so the development is not ended? How much you want to expand the game this year? When we can expect new statement about the future of the game? I bought the game in march 2020 on relase, the game changed to the good side, but...it needs a lot of work to do, and you know that. Modders are here, support them, otherwise i would't even care to write this post. Modders make this game amazing and outstanding interesting. And because of them i and many others are still playing the game, and could possible be able to buy DLC-s which ( i hope) are coming, i understand that you are a company, you need money, sure, but make the game beautiful, whole, detailed, make it with passion, and you will get the money you need.

Also be more informative, cause i think that we here very little from you.

arturo-perez-reverte-intel-lectual-la-sexta.jpeg

Manda huevos...

Hotfixes are not at odds with overall development. They address urgent issues while the work on larger changes continues.

These are partially outlined in the Release Plans post. Once we are closer to sharing another content update, there will probably also be a new blog / video / statement going over what comes next.
Thanks for the update!

. Modders make this game amazing and outstanding interesting. And because of them i and many others are still playing the game, and could possible be able to buy DLC-s which ( i hope) are coming, i understand that you are a company, you need money, sure, but make the game beautiful, whole, detailed, make it with passion, and you will get the money you need.

Also be more informative, cause i think that we here very little from you.
I would love DLC's that expand on the current setting like map expansion more factions. More faction armours please give Vlandia some plate armour similar to the Battaina plate armour.

How long will it take to fix Shepherd perk, so it will actually give speed penalty deduction instead of extra-penalty?

Time to bring that positive energy everyone wants. Great job on hotfix. So many issues fixed making the game great again. I applaud your dedication and hard work Taleworld. Well worth the wait so excited to play

Could we at least get some news as to what is coming down the pike? Even a "you guys will really like it" would be nice. It has been a while since we've even got fancy new armors, even a small update for unit variety would be welcome.

patchnotes-v1.1.3.png

v1.1.3​

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred due to corrupt save data when making peace with minor factions.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when transferring troops between formations with banners.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused vassals to randomly disappear after they had been promoted from a companion position.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • [Custom Server] Fixed a server crash that occurred due to a modded client.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to use the teenage human body.

Changes
  • [Custom Server] Adjusted the limit for the RoundTimeLimit server option to 60-3600 seconds.
  • [Custom Server] Increased the maximum number of servers you can host concurrently via your server token from 5 to 50.
Is that all?

As people say I have been too negative here is me showing some positivity. Thank you Taleworld for our delicious new gift with patch 1.1.3 Fantastic work as always and I applaud your hard work

Back
Top Bottom