SP - General The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass [FIX / SUGGESTION]

Users who are viewing this thread

I want to believe™ that if they have deleted it from the list it will be because they have fixed it? or am I just hoping for too much? ?

If any issue is work in progress it is won't be on the list. IF you have a technical support board thread of that said issue I can take a look with details.
Or if none is working on it and it is not planned to be fixed, it won't also be on the list. So which one is? Will we finally have that experience we saw back on 2016 or will we have to wait gor a great modder to do it? Don't get me wrong, if it takes 5 years to be fixed by taleworlds I'm ok with that, what worries me the most is thinking that battles play like that right now due to develoment decisions.

IF you could share a forum link with me I can take a look at the issue in question.
Artem has done well to share that thread with you in the support section that I created myself after seeing that no progress had been made... I said to myself.... well we'll propose it as a bug so and it immediately resulted in a WIP tag. I hope you guys manage to fix this... that jittering is beyond grotesque.

I know it's been a long time ago and I also know that this is ONE of SO MANY problems... but here's the irony in that you already replied in this same thread back in september 2020...:lol:

giphy.gif

M.Arda, we still loving you.

giphy.gif

For sure it's these "funny" situations that come from the Bannerlord experience™. In the same way I also exonerate M.Arda from any responsibility... don't kill the messenger you know ?.
I respect your sunny disposition when dealing with TW - i just dont share the "only the messenger yall -absolve me!".

For instance, i was part of the Tac Swat shooter Ready or Not Pre-Alpha which with its hefty buy-in fee of $120, we had pretty patient membership of supporters despite us all having to sign a very strict NDA. Problem was the developers took advantage of that goodwill and literally drug us out for almost 2 years of "not letting us see any progress" after broken promise after broken promise. The community manager over there kept saying "im doing all i can!" until he finally quit out of disgust of his bosses not revealing a damned thing. Next a female community manager came in, and she was much more forthright with the Developers -"You need to show them SOMETHING NOW!!!! or its full on revolt with many threatening all kinds of ridiculous things like classaction lawsuits etc..

the thing was, she got tings moving very quickly in a very organized way and the developers started showing us what they had been working on and what to look forward to in a much more timely fashion.

The fact that you just showed an exact response quote from 2020 being mirrored with no reflection from that CM that they were at all aware of their own mis-step is not a good sign at all. The difference here is that TW already made their huge profit margin, so in a sense what leverage does anyone have on them except their own sense of work-pride craftsmanship and possibly the loyal fans deserting them on a future project

I respect your sunny disposition when dealing with TW - i just dont share the "only the messenger yall -absolve me!".

For instance, i was part of the Tac Swat shooter Ready or Not Pre-Alpha which with its hefty buy-in fee of $120, we had pretty patient membership of supporters despite us all having to sign a very strict NDA. Problem was the developers took advantage of that goodwill and literally drug us out for almost 2 years of "not letting us see any progress" after broken promise after broken promise. The community manager over there kept saying "im doing all i can!" until he finally quit out of disgust of his bosses not revealing a damned thing. Next a female community manager came in, and she was much more forthright with the Developers -"You need to show them SOMETHING NOW!!!! or its full on revolt with many threatening all kinds of ridiculous things like classaction lawsuits etc..

the thing was, she got tings moving very quickly in a very organized way and the developers started showing us what they had been working on and what to look forward to in a much more timely fashion.

The fact that you just showed an exact response quote from 2020 being mirrored with no reflection from that CM that they were at all aware of their own mis-step is not a good sign at all. The difference here is that TW already made their huge profit margin, so in a sense what leverage does anyone have on them except their own sense of work-pride craftsmanship and possibly the loyal fans deserting them on a future project
Believe me when I say that I know how deep the rabbit hole is ?, I have experienced it (I don't regret it)...
... my name is in the credits (Community Notables).

I honestly have to excuse M.Arda for those oversights (lot of feedback, tickets... problems, etc), the support guys and even Dejan because at the end of the day I know how tied up they are hand and foot. The problem is the big wall™... "this was proposed but it was rejected" sounds familiar? so that's it... I truly believe this messengers do/did/are doing their part... but unfortunately sometimes the destination recipient is that wall (decision maker/s).

I understand the way you look at it anyway.

This issue in particular is marked as in progress by the developers. That's why it is not listed in the known issues list. I don't have any control over which issue developers work on or change their priorities.
Would it be possible for you to bring it up internally again and report back to us with atleast some snippets of information? That would be great!

Would it be possible for you to bring it up internally again and report back to us with atleast some snippets of information? That would be great!
That would be great.

Since early acces came out the game seemed to have tons of features for "new" players coming to the series, things like going through your units, hitmarkers, battle bar on top of the screen, aim correction,... we all know them. I'm cool with that as long as they can be disabled, but right now many of them lower the gameplay experience so much for those who have been playing those games for many years, to the point that I have never finished a Bannerlord campaign... We can handle most of those features, but man, this unit collision problem/feature (I still don't know if it is intended) is the main problem for me.

The reply back I got from the developer is that they were looking at this issue for a while but their attention has been shifted to the crash reports we have received.

Back
Top Bottom