Terco_Viejo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Groups About

• Hello,
    I've been looking through your work as inspiration for the cRPG mod. I've seen the amazing work you have done on shields, mounted animations and such which I'd all like to implement. I also stumbled on something else you mentioned about siege towers: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...siege-towers-be-like-this.453808/post-9826471
    You posted this image of siege towers there:

Is there any chance you know where to find these in the files for map makers and how to implement them?
    It would be so awesome to see the big siege tower with the archer platform in the mod.
    Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    Why did you remove your mods from Nexusmod? ?
    Terco_Viejo
    Terco_Viejo
    If you are referring to Ultimate Mounts, I was unable to identify the problem with the random crashes that occurred after the update of the saving system in the official patches. As I said, in custom battle it works fine, but in sandbox/campaign you get random CTD. The other mods have been hidden as they became obsolete.
    Hi Terco, can you help me with a question?

In the Bannerlord we have some bandit units that are upgraded into noble troops (doesn't make sense to me).
    I would like to know if this is conditional and if it can be done by any lord from any culture.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom