Users who are viewing this thread

I had to mod the AI in the beta branch back to the AI in the stable one, because its atrocious and annoying. Tournaments just aren't fun. I know its challenging and hard to show off in trailers/promo material but good combat AI is a really important part of M&B and they need to get it right.

Now here is a simple workaround for everyone:
Stop cheesing the AI, by running counter-clockwise all the time :smile:
I like to invest in endurance, wear a light armor and be very mobile, dodge instead of blocking. Now If I stand in front of enemy to make it "fair", it means I'm artificially limiting my combat abilities and it's not very fun.

Last edited:
For stability - sure, but writing auto-tests for gameplay is a complex task in itself, better leave it to QA and us. But please, make sure that the feature works before you ship it. Why make thousands of people grind a perk for hours, just to find that it literally does nothing? I can't agree with this approach. They could do super easy thing - say "NOT IMPLEMENTED" in text description, at least.

Completely agree, I did not even know the perks don't work until I accidentally saw a youtube video.

would love to see a tournament AI programmed to fight like a spastic high level player with massive amounts of feigning, chamber blocking and movement.

Ha! PTSD flashbacks watching that -good times fer sure but don't need to relive that again. Would like some more AI unpredictability tho.

For stability - sure, but writing auto-tests for gameplay is a complex task in itself, better leave it to QA and us. But please, make sure that the feature works before you ship it. Why make thousands of people grind a perk for hours, just to find that it literally does nothing? I can't agree with this approach. They could do super easy thing - say "NOT IMPLEMENTED" in text description, at least.

Couldn't agree more with this .

Back
Top Bottom