Patch Notes e1.0.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, all I can say is, please don't get your hopes up too much for a massive content patch or anything this soon after release. A lot of our time, attention and focus right now is going into fixing stability, performance and other game breaking issues to make sure everyone can play the game they have paid for.
And that is much appreciated!

Keep watching The Spiffy Brit's videos and fixing those bugs and exploits!

w5Mu2G7.gif

Hmmm ok. So quickest and most durable solution is still make bandits and enemies disappear and let the economy grow yes?
A combination of clearing looters/bandits so a clear path for your villagers, making sure your villages dont get raided and the "Hearth" value goes up to way over 500 and finally constantly trickling in small amounts of food over a long period of time. Just to clarify if you're city gets attacked or your villages get raided then boom it's all back to starting all of it all over again. It's so frustrating like I said.

Well, all I can say is, please don't get your hopes up too much for a massive content patch or anything this soon after release. A lot of our time, attention and focus right now is going into fixing stability, performance and other game breaking issues to make sure everyone can play the game they have paid for.

Unfortunate, but I appreciate you letting us know. It is definitely much better than hoping to no avail. It makes sense that stability is the top issue, I've noticed all the crash fixes especially.

I'll be happy so long as the empire_crown item gets fixed/unbroken, but I guess we'll see!

Can you please remove that "green color" from ally/owned kingdom names? Enemies looking red is enough for player to understand who is his/her enemy.

Jesus Christ, will someone please fix the Empire crossbowmen stats?

Also, when are you going to address the slow XP gain for the PC, companions and troops? In all my hours I've seen a companion level up ONCE and I hate having to farm looters to build up my party.

Much love and mad props to you, TaleWorlds!

It's kinda incredible that big studios releasing AAA 'games as a service' can't even provide fixes or updates once a month, and here you guys are cranking out fixes and updates nearly every day.

It is appreciated! Your fans and customers are feeling the love. :smile:

Stop doing these small freaking patching!

Wait a little and bring us something big and with some award!

That makes people happy! Now it's just bs patch after patch… nerf here and there, no wait not nerf, oh no wait nerf… out of control.. bs… bad. Makes me sad and angry.

Patch 1.1.0 will fix "crash from talking to random npc, fix crash from playing the game, fix crash from just thinking about playing the game, fix crash for just fixing a crash"

Stop doing these small freaking patching!

Wait a little and bring us something big and with some award!

That makes people happy! Now it's just bs patch after patch… nerf here and there, no wait not nerf, oh no wait nerf… out of control.. bs… bad. Makes me sad and angry.
People want their crashes fixed ASAP.... sorry have to disagree with you.

Back
Top Bottom