- Best answers
Multiplayer - Other
- Added a maximum limit to the number of characters a player can type in multiplayer chat (500 characters).
- Fixed a minor crash in the main storyline.
- Fixed a crash that occurred upon completion of the “Lord Needs Garrison Troops” quest.
- Fixed a crash that occurred upon completion of the “Gang Leader Needs Weapons” quest.
- Fixed a problem with fading out agents without fading out their mounts. This especially affected quests and when you equipped your companions with mounts.
- VRAM leak fix for the Party screen.
- Fixed a bug which applied changes without deducting funds from the player when switching screens from the bottom left menu.
- Lords and minor faction party leaders will now visit settlements to trade if they are carrying a lot of loot (especially after successful battles and raids).
- Ending mercenary contract with a kingdom through dialogue will no longer result in a relationship loss.
- Fixed a bug where bartering items with lords that were staying in settlements was not possible.
- Made some economical management improvements to clan leaders’ finances over an extended period to try and reduce the chances of them becoming too rich or too poor.
- Sending the culprit from the “Family Feud” quest as an alternative solution to an issue is now blocked.
- Bandits will now surrender more easily if their opponent is vastly stronger than them.
- Simplified Chinese translation improvements.