Patch Notes v1.2.9

Users who are viewing this thread

I understand but I don't have much to share at the moment. Having said that, we continue to read everyone's feedback and relay it internally so if there's any topic in particular you or anyone else would like to touch on, we would be happy to look into it.
At this point we just want a communication on next patch, on what you gys working on and trying to implement or change. I haven't played in a while, but I can sure you 100% some here will bring some good overlooking on features and stuff

I'm not talking about the angry ranters and unpoliting

I understand but I don't have much to share at the moment. Having said that, we continue to read everyone's feedback and relay it internally so if there's any topic in particular you or anyone else would like to touch on, we would be happy to look into it.
I hope the company is doing well. Don't get me wrong, but such a huge delay brings thoughts that the studio is having some problems... I hope I am at the wrong here.

Make the Merc faction units stronger than the base soldiers of a faction but not as strong as noble units.

It would be fun to collect them as elite troops like I did in the early betas

I hope the company is doing well. Don't get me wrong, but such a huge delay brings thoughts that the studio is having some problems... I hope I am at the wrong here.
My hypothetical is theyre working on a biggish patch to release around the same time as DLC

I'd love to know if you're considering anything from my post, and honestly, it would be great if interesting suggestions were pinned like Marda does for bugs.

Last edited:
don't forget about bug that disable cloth physics when scene got banner object. I hope it will be fixed someday, we give you with Liauten a lot of info about it in bug section.

@Dejan this has to be a joke of a response surely? You know exactly the what the community wants. If you are reading everyones feedback which you say, you would know we have been asking for updates and more importantly - more communication from you for two years at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear Dejan,
I've been planning for some months now to get back to Bannerlord but I've been waiting for the next update. I would appreciate just a little something to help me decide if it is worth to continue waiting. I'm thinking mostly in terms of new features. I'm a patient man and don't mind waiting if there is payoff. From what I gathered the development of Bannerlord has slowed down significantly, perhaps indicating that Taleworlds is moving staff to other projects. Is there going to be a 1.3 at some point and are the additions worth waiting for in your personal opinion?

:xf-mad: There are still some old version bugs that have not been fixed yet!!!

1. If a player's companion escapes from prison after being captured, directly recalling them will result in the inability to reassign family positions to the companion! Family positions will not be able to display any information about the companion! This bug has been following several game versions and has not been fixed!

2. At the beginning of creating a new game, while editing the protagonist's facial information, some fine beards cannot be displayed! Only thick beards can be displayed! This bug has been present since 1.2.0 Beta! It hasn't been fixed yet!

:xf-mad:Every time you update, you don't produce any substantial content! It really disappoints gamers! And with each update and bug fix, new bugs will appear! This is enough to show that your game company doesn't have any professional technical personnel, they are all a group of half skilled programmers! I hope to launch a PVE online cooperation model for the Big Map in the future! The playability of PVP battlefield alone is too low!!! What many of us gamers want is new content! Even if you make it into DLC for sale, we are willing to pay for it! But you are no longer ambitious! After so many years of updates, the game is still a semi-finished product. Although it is the official version, it is no different from the test version! It's really disappointing!(n)(n)(n)

:xf-mad: There are still some old version bugs that have not been fixed yet!!!

1. If a player's companion escapes from prison after being captured, directly recalling them will result in the inability to reassign family positions to the companion! Family positions will not be able to display any information about the companion! This bug has been following several game versions and has not been fixed!

2. At the beginning of creating a new game, while editing the protagonist's facial information, some fine beards cannot be displayed! Only thick beards can be displayed! This bug has been present since 1.2.0 Beta! It hasn't been fixed yet!

:xf-mad:Every time you update, you don't produce any substantial content! It really disappoints gamers! And with each update and bug fix, new bugs will appear! This is enough to show that your game company doesn't have any professional technical personnel, they are all a group of half skilled programmers! I hope to launch a PVE online cooperation model for the Big Map in the future! The playability of PVP battlefield alone is too low!!! What many of us gamers want is new content! Even if you make it into DLC for sale, we are willing to pay for it! But you are no longer ambitious! After so many years of updates, the game is still a semi-finished product. Although it is the official version, it is no different from the test version! It's really disappointing!(n)(n)(n)

....wow

You need to take a chill pill👍

Dear Dejan,
I've been planning for some months now to get back to Bannerlord but I've been waiting for the next update. I would appreciate just a little something to help me decide if it is worth to continue waiting. I'm thinking mostly in terms of new features. I'm a patient man and don't mind waiting if there is payoff. From what I gathered the development of Bannerlord has slowed down significantly, perhaps indicating that Taleworlds is moving staff to other projects. Is there going to be a 1.3 at some point and are the additions worth waiting for in your personal opinion?
Funny how some people think this approach will work 😂😂😂

Dejan receives more anger after a message of support and listening than when he said nothing.😅 Don't be surprised if you don't receive any news.😉 Learn to respect the work of others first and perhaps communication will be more harmonious and frequent later. (y)

The next patch will bring content and will be free, many bugs are announced to be corrected and therefore implemented in this future version. We need to stop complaining all the time, it's boring...

Dejan receives more anger after a message of support and listening than when he said nothing.😅 Don't be surprised if you don't receive any news.😉 Learn to respect the work of others first and perhaps communication will be more harmonious and frequent later. (y)

The next patch will bring content and will be free, many bugs are announced to be corrected and therefore implemented in this future version. We need to stop complaining all the time, it's boring...

Kinda like some try to squeeze water out of a stone.

I would dial back the hope of "a lot of content" though, unless they announce a dlc. Game been out of early access for over year and a half now. Best to hope for is more of the same they have been doing.

Kinda like some try to squeeze water out of a stone.

I would dial back the hope of "a lot of content" though, unless they announce a dlc. Game been out of early access for over year and a half now. Best to hope for is more of the same they have been doing.
everyone knows you are a taleworlds employee. no one cares about your opinions

Is it a message of support/listening? Twitter "thoughts and prayers" have more meaning behind it than these.
Respect is earned, and I don't think they should honestly deserve respect as a studio for how the post-release is being mishandled.

We have no idea what the next patch will be, I don't think it will have 'content' in the way most think it will contain. Obviously it's going to be free, it's not like we're begging for free DLCs here; these are stuff they've promised since prior to the release of the game, yet undelivered still. Bug fixes expected, every patch is 80% 'fix bug, fix crash, fix quest bug'; we're 1.5 years into post-release...

What else is an open forum to do, as it's a reflection of the community, that they've not done much to try correct? Praise them? For what exactly? Constantly praising or pitying the 'poor devs, it's management fault' is overused/boring, and frankly, not the case here.

Back
Top Bottom