Callum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Groups Media About Badges

• Hey. I've been playing two games together with the "dota is dying" player today and he announced twice that he's gonna crush the server if people don't do as he says. I don't have a clue how he did it, but he crashed the game twice on command. Instead of reporting or at least ignoring the bug that crashes the game he's using it to basically blackmail people into playing how he wants.
    Fipsmeister
    He's a very toxic dude and I don't mind having assholes in a game, that's just part of it, but this needs to be addressed. Obviously fixing the bug he's abusing would be cool, but that guy needs a good talking to and maybe a smack with a banhammer. Here's two screens:
    Fipsmeister
    The other guy in one of the screens "BUG" is just as toxic and from what I've read in the chat I am very sure he knows how to abuse this, too. (This all happened in EU captain mode)
    Hi Callum, I am an administrator for a highly competitive Captains Mode community for Bannerlord with some of the most skilled and active players that exist, several with 750+ wins in early access alone.We would love to have you come visit our discord and have a chat with us about organizing future Esport events together. https://discord.gg/G4dPjAA
    LingLing
    LingLing
    You can also find a link to our community discord at www.captainleague.com. We are passionate and dedicated to growing the competitive Multiplayer scene for Bannerlord, especially when it comes to Captain's Mode, and we would love to work alongside Tale Worlds in some way to help make this a reality.
    Hey Callum can you please do something about a player named Clockwork Orange, he has been on skirmish since the beta just teamkilling every game he gets into. He has ruined the game for hundreds of players already and doesn't seem to want to stop any time soon
    Insolent Swine
    Hey, I came here for the same thing. There a lot of players begging for this guy, Clockwork Orange, to stop. I'm sure his stats will confirm. It's almost impressive how dedicated he is to team killing each and every single round of Skirmish I've seen him in.
    The Real Handy
    The Real Handy
    Seems has moved on to team wounding and getting them to kill him, happening right now....
    The Real Handy
    The Real Handy
    Seems has moved on to team wounding and getting them to kill him, happening right now....
    There are literally censorous chinese people claming in their forums that they have moderation power over servers. They will use it to censor anything that the CCP doesn't like. You need to release a statement about this ASAP.
    Please ban player AudibleAura - intentional TKing non stop in skirmish. There aren't any votekicks in game yet and no spot on forums to post about this. You can see the logs the mass amount of team damage.
    Greetings sir Callum Riley,

could we get Oceania matchmaking yet/anytime soon?

Regards,

Sir riley.
    Please give lords household troops to spawn with so they dont get captured by looters and raiders and please reduce the chance of getting captured to avoid snowballing.
    Wanted to say amazing job. Game runs perfectly fine.
    Only one issue I have is the dragon banner quest I can't complete it, but my friend did no problem at all.
    DO you guys have a plan on patching this soon or now of a work around?
    Again great job I am impressed, and happy to support you guys on early access!

THank you and stay safe.
    Whats next ? What is the future of the game? Please make a blog about it. We would like to know where you headed.
    I think many will agree with me that we dont know what hapens next besides bug fixing.
    Hocam oyunu satın aldık başlamıyor. Buna bi çare bulun lütfen artık. Windows10 son sürümünü kullanıyorum. Her şeyi denedim. Tüm yazılımlar güncel.
    Hello, my I tried to launch my game but it just goes back to the installation phase again and then my steam name pops into the green colour and back to the blue and basically nothing happens. I installed all of your recommended programs but nothing has prevailed.. Could anyone explain it to me ? thank you for your time
    Thanks for all the hard work guys, I remember playing NW when Bannerlord was announced and it feels so great to see it released. Good luck on the release and best wishes!
    Good luck lets all hope for a fantastic launch tomorrow. You guys have done a great job, and your work is top notch.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…