Patch Notes e1.0.9

Users who are viewing this thread

I think you are meant to have children and teach them from as early as possible to master some of the skills, keep in mind that it was never about being good at everything and mastering something should always be a great effort, that said i understand people that want a faster paced gameplay, sliders for year length, xp and such would be a great thing.
So you say I might not reach high perks, but through my child I can? I need some children on my last save to look for it :grin:

You can supply your cities with food right? Anyone knows how that's done? Just sell them on the markets or do all bandits need to be gone so that the villagers can supply it?
Yes you can sell food at the trade screen but that just turns the game into a constant fetch and sell food quest. Boring!

Yes you can sell food at the trade screen but that just turns the game into a constant fetch and sell food quest. Boring!

After a while of doing that city will go back to normal and starts gaining food on its own (villagers and caravans). Problem is if Your kingdom/supported faction is at war with everybody cause than no caravans will come and no food will be there.

1 patch more within next 2 days and I’m shipping you guys some Easter chocolate ? okay actually will buy this for a poor ass friend now it’s sure the game is progressing to something bigger, to support you and know my friend will be so happy

I don't get it. Items are missing from older saves or have been disabled in the game overall? I my opinion you shouldn't really be overly careful with older saves, advancing the game is far more important.

/sign

Don't have a problem if saves aren't working anymore after a patch. Started already 6 new campaigns.

Yes, some items, such as armours, are still missing. Enabling them might cause some compatibility issues with older saves and we want to try and find a way to enable them without breaking those saves first.

Aw, that's unfortunate. Could it be done as a beta patch for people to opt-in to, then? That wouldn't break saves.

But even if it does -- people can roll back if they need to, right? I would prefer to get more content and assets included, even at the cost of starting a save over.

After a while of doing that city will go back to normal and starts gaining food on its own (villagers and caravans). Problem is if Your kingdom/supported faction is at war with everybody cause than no caravans will come and no food will be there.
Nope sorry It 100% does not go back to normal. Even during peace times the prosperity/food indication goes wildly into positive and negative randomly.

That's weird, when I do that, nothing changes. My town Lageta still has -17 food although I just sold them 30 or so units of everything. Does it need time to get to the people/garrison?

That's weird, when I do that, nothing changes. My town Lageta still has -17 food although I just sold them 30 or so units of everything. Does it need time to get to the people/garrison?
Ha mate you need to sell hundreds and hundreds of varied food types for it to change. Even when you do that the city doesnt keep the food it drops the price and then traders come along and buy it all because it's so cheap and you're right back to the beginning again with the same issue.

Thank god that mercenary opinion hit is gone! Does the team have any plans to flesh out merc contracts down-the-line? :grin:

Also, any chance of slashing the prices on top-end bows/crossbows/shields?
  • They are gamebreakingly over-valued, both to buy and sell.
    1. I can marry a noble woman (with a noble bow, worth 100k, for example one of the Khuzait women you can marry has one) in the first 2 days, after making a dowry in tournament rewards
    2. sell her bow
    3. and immediately buy workshops/companions+caravans, fully gear out my party, buy troops and be making tonnes of cash by like day 4 lol.

Last edited:
Good patch, great work as always developers. On the topic of item armors being missing and such, I personally am OK if you implement them even if the saves might not be compatible. This is early access, we should be expected to restart campaigns often.

Also props, game is a lot more stable now and should be playable for those who were struggling.

Ha mate you need to sell hundreds and hundreds of varied food types for it to change. Even when you do that the city doesnt keep the food it drops the price and then traders come along and buy it all because it's so cheap and you're right back to the beginning again with the same issue.

Hmmm ok. So quickest and most durable solution is still make bandits and enemies disappear and let the economy grow yes?

Well, all I can say is, please don't get your hopes up too much for a massive content patch or anything this soon after release. A lot of our time, attention and focus right now is going into fixing stability, performance and other game breaking issues to make sure everyone can play the game they have paid for.

Understandable.

@Callum can you clearify something? Do massive amounts of horses in your own party have downsides yet? From all I read it's not completely clear, some say there is a nerf in speed if you have too many, but does that only concern pack-horses which carry stuff or is there also a nerf if I have many fast horses?

Well, all I can say is, please don't get your hopes up too much for a massive content patch or anything this soon after release. A lot of our time, attention and focus right now is going into fixing stability, performance and other game breaking issues to make sure everyone can play the game they have paid for.
Alright, good to know. Thanks for the transparency, Callum.

Back
Top Bottom