Patch Notes e1.0.7

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't even see them noticing the markets are still bugged without armor. Is anyone able to make it known in discord? I checked the "known bugs" thread and its not in there.

• Rebalanced two trade perks that increased the selling price of items by 5%. They now reduce trade penalties by 5% instead.
The perks we get right now are pretty underwhelming as it is, I don't think nerfing a perk is something that should be focused on. At least, I'm pretty sure this is a nerf, from what I gather trade penalty is.

• Plunderable gold from each lord after a battle is capped to 10K.
This was deifnitely necessary. I rememeber getting 500k from two different lords at one point, all within the span of a couple of hours. But straight up capping it at 10k seems like a somewhat lazy fix. I hope it's just a stopgap, and that some other fix comes along. After all, this means that capturing the wealthiest faction leader in the game would be the same as capturing a moderately wealthy lord of a poor faction in terms of looted wealth.

The perks we get right now are pretty underwhelming as it is, I don't think nerfing a perk is something that should be focused on. At least, I'm pretty sure this is a nerf, from what I gather trade penalty is.

This was deifnitely necessary. I rememeber getting 500k from two different lords at one point, all within the span of a couple of hours. But straight up capping it at 10k seems like a somewhat lazy fix. I hope it's just a stopgap, and that some other fix comes along. After all, this means that capturing the wealthiest faction leader in the game would be the same as capturing a moderately wealthy lord of a poor faction in terms of looted wealth.

500,000 k is an insane amount.

500,000 k is an insane amount.
Lol yeah, I basically never had any money troubles again. I kitted out my entire party with the best armour and weapons in the game. This was before the patch that made armour more expensive though. I doubt that even with 1m I could have done what now

Revert XP gain from arena/tourney to 1.0.6. The pacing of XP gain was good with it. (30 mins grinded both gave me roughly 50 level in one handed, two handed, polearms and bow)

patchnotes-e1.0.7.png

Versions
Native: e1.0.0
SandboxCore: e1.0.7
Sandbox: e1.0.7
Storymode: e1.0.7
CustomBattle: e1.0.7

Multiplayer Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while entering a multiplayer game.
  • Fixed a rare crash that happened when parsing a player's nickname for the death card.
Singleplayer Crashes
  • Fixed a crash relating to the player’s party failing to disband after the player was caught trying to sneak into a settlement.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the player laid siege to a settlement and the owner defected to an allied/neutral kingdom.
  • Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when the player pressed the “Exit to Main Menu” button.
  • Fixed a crash that sometimes happened upon the completion of the “Weaken/Unify Empire” quest.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when leaving a scene after activating the “Overpriced Raw Materials” quest.
  • Fixed a rare crash that occurred when leaving a scene after choosing to solve a quest with the lord solution.
Character Development System
  • Rebalanced two trade perks that increased the selling price of items by 5%. They now reduce trade penalties by 5% instead.
  • Balanced combat experience gain for tournaments and practice fights.
Battles and Sieges
  • Plunderable gold from each lord after a battle is capped to 10K.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
  • Clans that own a settlement will no longer be able to join a kingdom as a mercenary.
  • Reduced the drop rate of horses as loot by 65%.
  • Lords with an excess of 100k denars now act as if they have 100k when purchasing horses for their party.
  • Fixed the bug where individual lords or armies would keep attacking the player after agreeing on a safe passage or a peace barter.
Clan and Party
  • Fixed a bug which caused only Sturgian companions to be spawned and hireable in taverns.
Quests & Issues
  • Fixed a rare bug in the main storyline conspiracy phase.
Settlement Actions (Town, Village, Castle and Hideout)
  • Tournament maximum bet amount is reduced to 150 from 300 and odds for the player are now reducing after each tournament win. Max odds are increased to 3 from 2.
  • Tournament prizes pool now includes all items (weapons, armour, and horses only) which have a value between 250-2000 (average 500).
Other
  • Khuzait Heavy Lancers skills are recalibrated to their initial level.
Known Issues
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/known-issues-updated.401168/

Hello, can we have the option to accept quests right in the same window where we click to TALK to people in settlements/castles/cities? something like this: https://ibb.co/LPdhyV8

It would save a lot of time into loading screens.

However if you win 5-10 tournament odds will be lower and lower after your each win. So we want you to do different things in game not making money from repetative tournaments 20-30 times a year. In real life bookies work same. If one outcome has lots of win in its history its odd drop after each win.

YIKES. If a person were winning 30 tournaments a year their earning would go UP DRASTICALLY. In ancient Rome the most popular and best gladiators and chariot racers made more money than LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET. This is just plain STUPID

The 300 bets for tournaments already made them a complete waste of time for anything but early game for time spent. You'd make maybe 500-600 off of a 1200 bet, max. For the 5-10 minutes you'd spend in the tournament, this was already bad for anyone but the lowest-level characters farming Renown.

Now, with these changes, it's even more pointless and you've basically made sure I'll never waste my time playing out a tournament again, especially because the gear rewards that used to be top-tier are trash now.

Thing is, tournaments just really aren't *fun* after you've done a couple, at least that seems to be the general consensus. They're simply a means to an end for most people, and with no real reward for participating people are just going to do a couple, shrug, and never do one again. Then you've wasted all the time you spent making them part of the game.

I appreciate the pace of patches, but I don't understand why you are so focused on nerfing player progression when one of the main complaints about the game currently is the grind. You're literally making it worse.

Last edited:
New patch breaks game economy. I started new game, bought bunch of pack horses bought some cheap local goods and started a route all over the world, buying cheapest goods on my way - I did full circle and couldn't sell anything, besides spoils of war. Every single town and village has either medium or low prices for every good, nothing is in demand, nothing in excess and super cheap, everything everywhere close to median - barely was scraping 200g per day selling bulk with minimal margin 1-3g in villages. I'm bleeding money right now with 4.5k stones of goods after travelling around the world. Dates and olives shouldn't have same price of 24g in desert and in frozen wastes.

New patch breaks game economy. I started new game, bought bunch of pack horses bought some cheap local goods and started a route all over the world, buying cheapest goods on my way - I did full circle and couldn't sell anything, besides spoils of war. Every single town and village has either medium or low prices for every good, nothing is in demand, nothing in excess and super cheap, everything everywhere close to median - barely was scraping 200g per day selling bulk with minimal margin 1-3g in villages. I'm bleeding money right now with 4.5k stones of goods after travelling around the world. Dates and olives shouldn't have same price of 24g in desert and in frozen wastes.

I've had that problem since forever honestly, aside from a few very specific trade goods everything's minimum price everywhere for me after a couple weeks into a new game.

I think it's a combination of items not being consumed/removed from the economy and caravans being omniscient, implausibly fast, and effectively invulnerable to anybody but the player.

I've had that problem since forever honestly, aside from a few very specific trade goods everything's minimum price everywhere for me after a couple weeks into a new game.

I think it's a combination of items not being consumed/removed from the economy and caravans being omniscient, implausibly fast, and effectively invulnerable to anybody but the player.

I played 6 campaign attempts until ~500 days so far, every time in previous 3 patches economy was booming and constant wars were breaking supply chains and creating shortages, so always could make living by trading. This is the first time communism won in Caldaria for me.

I checked, prices are super low if even there are no such goods in the area, there were less than 20 olives for whole north and price still was 24. There were no dates in villages or towns at all in whole north area, price still was static 61 for me. Not a single good was in red, all yellow/green.

I played 6 campaign attempts until ~500 days so far, every time in previous 3 patches economy was booming and constant wars were breaking supply chains and creating shortages, so always could make living by trading. This is the first time communism won in Caldaria for me.

Don't know what to say there, I've had the opposite experience. Across several games I've lost count of the number of times I've loaded up on a dozen different trade goods at near-minimum price and been completely unable to find a place to unload any of them where I can break even on trade deficit despite circling more than half the map and stopping at every city along the way, with everybody killing everybody the whole time. Only exception is the really low-volume, high value stuff like jewelry and leather, and even that's barely worth the trip because you only get a couple units worth to trade. And that's with the merchant perk that increases the sale price of trade goods.

At the very least it seems extremely inconsistent, then.

Desert horses and especially Aseri horses are major trading pluses. I think that might have to be toned down a bit. Get 10,000 gold and buy every horse and sell them in Sargot. I found Aseri horses for 8 hundred and sold them for 1,900 lol.

Performance has worsened since the last two patches. It’s impossible to play ... It seems I will have to delete this game
Try to change steam tab to library, don't open store and close browser. It looks like there are some conflicts or memory leaks caused by chrome/chromium. Also nvidia experience doesn't help much. For me overall performance improved for the last 2 patches, If i keep only M&B as running app and notepad with prices.

Its already working like that currently. If your opponent(s) is/are powerfull your odds will be higher and you can multiply your money with a bigger constant. However currently in some cases if your opponent is so weak and if you have a good amount of tournament victories in your history sometimes there can be odds of 1.0 in final round. This will be fixed in next patches minimum odd will be 1.1. Also by time passes without player having new tournament victories your odds will slowly rise again. We will add this too in next patches.

About losing relations while ending mercenary contract it will be fixed in next patch too. I underlined its importance however it is forgetten.

Hey man , I just wanted say thanks A LOT for all of your explanations and the effort youre now making in communicating with us players. It is really very much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom