Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

In case anyone is still looking for the new armor pieces, here they are:

Ba-l-ks-z-1.png
Thanks my man. Not sure why these weren't in the patch notes, they look great. I'm guessing 2nd top is sturgian and below that is Khuzait?

FYI the fur boots isn't new.

I'm hoping(tm) they add civilian crowns in the future.

There is also "barking" now. You need to select between two with your mouse.

cheers.png

No worries.
Plus after pressing O and clicking LMB, the character attacks like normal. So the LMB prompt does not disable the atatack input, which I find kinda strange. I liked to old way, but I would also be open to a combination of "O" plus the number keys to choose an option (similar to how Planetside 2 works, or the old Tribes "V" menu). It's just kinda all over the place the way it is now.

can't oder troops after wining a battle, anyone got this problem ?

Yep, but apparently it’s intended.

I've been informed that this is an intended design choice. Half of the troops are cheering and the other half is obeying the orders.

But I’m not sure how to tell that I’ve actually given an order to the half that are supposed be listening.

Ladders/siege towers need to be your top and only priority. We know it's a mapping issue, so why have you added over a dozen town/village maps? It's been over a ****ing year, there's no excuse. Get your **** together. This game is broken until you figure out how to make an npc climb a goddamned ladder.

Really awesome stuff. I love the new colors added (that orange, mmmhm), and the new sounds. Small suggestion right off the gate though: The sound of entering a castle is very cool to have, but don't let it replay every time you go back to the settlement overview (you go to trade, you go back and you hear the sound again). Maybe another sound would be more appropriate for that if anything, but hearing that door close every time you go to the menu is not very fitting imo. Entering a castle from map to castle should play this sound, but only then. Something more "town-squareish" would be better otherwise, something subtle, this is my impression right after starting the new game, instantly. Go to tavern - go back = door sound, go to arena - go back = door sound, it's funny xD

Getting some hope back for this game. It could seem like TW have a goal with all the scenes in the end, not relying on modders.
Tired of getting hope and lose it again, so hope this time it's going in the right direction. And not just refactoring bs.

Cheers TW looking forward to 1.6

Nope, both of them are Sturgian.

Thanks for pointing it out. Fixed it.
Did you use the cheat to get the items that weren't mentioned in the patch notes? or did you just wait for them to spawn, if so did you have to wait for a long time before they appeared? thanks.

No RPG elements, nothing to do in scenes, no new quests, no character dialog improvements, no diplomacy improvements, it takes 2 days to convince someone to marry you, out of combat factions play exactly the same making every loop repetitive and boring, there are no interesting NPCs, there are still only 3 types of bandits that represent no threat, Multiplayer still has nothing that makes me want to play it, Tournaments only variant between factions is a change of weapons making it so they are all the same with different skins and those good mechanics from Warband were dumbed down and got made quests that make no sense (like dedicating a tournament to a lady... she now asks you to win a dedication for her??? the point was to dedicate the lady you wanted to marry a tournament not just a random... jesus), the only conversation you can have with your son is a hello/goodye, the only conversation you can have with ANYONE in this game is hello/goodbye, after a year we still have to install mods to put banners in a game called Bannerlord, music still loops incorrectly in tournaments and hideout raids, hideout raids are still just running and killing random people with no difficulty, you barely make substantial choices, there is still no strategy choices to be made (just attack and attack and... yeah defend and attack), taking care of your castle/town is just putting money and go do literally anything else, you never have to solve lordship/kingdom issues (you know, lords actually had to take care of their lands, solving problems, attending citizens issues, managing their resources) because this game doesnt have a single feature on that side...
But we have a video for the campaign now!!! Oh boy am I excited to see 5 seconds of the video just to press esc and skip it anyways and it wont make this game any better! I'm glad you guys are putting those important things as a priority! And please keep avoiding our complaints about the game, we're glad we're being heard! Best game ever, worth every penny, waited one year to see that money is being put to use! I'm not being sarcastic at all, and i'm definelty not waiting for mods to make this game good with substantial mechanics!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom