Patch Notes v1.2.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Congrats!

You're the first player VVL99 (and your alt account Seeking Logos) to make me make use of the ignore feature.

SMDH.
I have one account, and I did not understand what your message was about.
===
Yes, I will delete the posts this evening, everyone who needs to has already read the proposals, especially since that’s not all, the whole list is on nexusmod.

I asked you before without you reply.. Does any of your changes/solutions also apply to the AI lords, or does it just benefit the player. Because if it only affect the player it create a horrible unbalance in the game.
If you look at the game code, you won’t like it, there is no economy in the game, gold is distributed to all AI based on their level, and when they have a lot of gold, it is removed (from clans, from caravans, from cities).

But why isn't he allowed to do that in the most public area of the forum? I see your point but you're just a participant in the forum and not a mod.
He's not allowed to do it in the patch notes thread when we have an entire section dedicated to discussion & promotion of mods. He was also warned the last time he did it, but decided to do it again.

Honestly I wouldn't even mind seeing as there's nothing else happening here but the mod isnt even good, which is amusing seeing how much he was pushing it.

I'll take the odds that it won't, we'll hear ~2 weeks from now that it won't be in May.

Not counting beta release, it took what? 5 months or so between 1.0 and 1.1, then another 9 ish? Between 1.1 and 1.2... We are what? 5 months since release of 1.2.7 to main, and some two and a half month or so since 1.2.9...

Not counting beta release, it took what? 5 months or so between 1.0 and 1.1, then another 9 ish? Between 1.1 and 1.2... We are what? 5 months since release of 1.2.7 to main, and some two and a half month or so since 1.2.9...
Usually when these threads get to the 30+ pages. If I was a betting man, my odds are on end of July; as beta though.

I installed the latest update, but I still have a problem with selling lords in my cities.
If you own the city sometimes when you sell them they go back into dungeon creating an infinite money bug. Sell lords, take lords out of dungeons, sell lords, take lords out of dungeon etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom