Users who are viewing this thread

khanate horse lovers on foot vs roman legionaires? I think its obvious why the yellow guys appear to be tough here.

khanate horse lovers on foot vs roman legionaires? I think its obvious why the yellow guys appear to be tough here.
I tried to balance the fight out, like giving the khanate more archer options than the empire. You can see in one scene that the archers are totally shredding the empire legionaries, but because this is a mod for an unfinished game not every archer was shooting with their bows sadly! :???:

I tried to balance the fight out, like giving the khanate more archer options than the empire. You can see in one scene that the archers are totally shredding the empire legionaries, but because this is a mod for an unfinished game not every archer was shooting with their bows sadly! :???:
They're shy archers...
mmm should I shoot? Perhaps? ?

Again another great vid!

Let's just hope archer formations get some love or at least a command where I can choose how deep a formation should be. I know it's a mod, but it utilizes many of the current features, and one thing I noticed is that archers in line or even loose formation stand right behind each other in thick formations blocking the paths of the ones in the back.

Again another great vid!

Let's just hope archer formations get some love or at least a command where I can choose how deep a formation should be. I know it's a mod, but it utilizes many of the current features, and one thing I noticed is that archers in line or even loose formation stand right behind each other in thick formations blocking the paths of the ones in the back.

You can change this by pressing F1, click hold and drag the LMB until you get the desired thinckness.

You can change this by pressing F1, click hold and drag the LMB until you get the desired thinckness.
Yes but that method simply isn't AS reliable, nor does it work very well with archers or cavalry as there seems to be some kind of limit.

I only hope it is reimplemented considering that we got to see it all the way back in 2016.

When he brings up the commands, the F4 option is custom width
2016 PC gamer video(7:51)

All i want it that my infantry actually uses their spears as their main weapon (especially in formation unless ordered otherwise), is that so hard taleworlds? :sad:

what about spear infantry use only spears, and sword infantry use only swords?, for balance tw must add spear legionaries and legionarie cohort for example, and do factions without sword and shield infantry but yes spear and shield, etc, i dont like much the fact that one infatry unit have two weapons, at least only elite guards units with few men only, or the legionaries have one or two pillums and shortsword, but for figth cav you must train spear lancers.

I'm interested in what kind of mods you guys are excited for, mine is definitely going to be the LotR mod! I hope it doesn't take long for them to import the meshes etc. into the game after the modding tools are released!

I’m looking forward to all these. I’m curious about how the Witcher mod would work. It seems like it /could/ work, but I’m not sure how it’ll work. Do you play a Witcher?

I kinda wish it was set in the continent the books were set. I’m not sure why they wouldn’t do that.

I’m kinda hoping that a good Warhammer mod comes out. That world is ripe for a Bannerlord mod. I also wish Games Workshop wasn’t so damn stingy about their licenses.

I’m looking forward to all these. I’m curious about how the Witcher mod would work. It seems like it /could/ work, but I’m not sure how it’ll work. Do you play a Witcher?

I kinda wish it was set in the continent the books were set. I’m not sure why they wouldn’t do that.

I’m kinda hoping that a good Warhammer mod comes out. That world is ripe for a Bannerlord mod. I also wish Games Workshop wasn’t so damn stingy about their licenses.
The mod author says that the major factions are present like nilfgaard, skellige etc, and that the mod takes place after the third installment of the witcher series as if the wild hunt won over geralt, who died fighting against them, so it's more like a alternative reality than what project red had in mind! I'm very interested in how the story will unfold in the mod ngl :grin:

Back
Top Bottom