Users who are viewing this thread

Star Wars and Elder Scrolls are one of the most generic and boring series ever.
Generic in somethings i can agree with but that doesn't mean bad, boring i absolutely disagree, Star Wars is a classic that made the genre for a lot of people and TES has some of the best world-building and lore in a medieval fantasy series i've witnessed to date expecially with them taking "generic" D&D stuff and putting their own spin on it like dwarves, short bulky men? no, high technological steampunk elves who got the nickname dwarves as a mocking of their name "Dwemer" from literal giants and things like that.

Witcher can be great, it would sucked in Warband but the perk system can make things interesting in Bannerlord.
Kingdoms of Arda....why no more TLD? Will be more about generic situation in Middle Earth rather than focus on War of the Ring?
The Japan mod I don't know since many people are asking shields for shock infantry and Japan doesn't use shield at all.
I know nothing about Games of Thrones.

Other mod that would be fun to see there: Solid and Shade....was for M&B1 only and not Warband but Bannerlord would make it even more interesting.

Other franchise that would have been very bad on Warband but thanks to perk system can work in Bannerlord are stuff like Berserk and Hokuto no Ken.

Also a franchise that suits PERFECTLY in Bannerlord is Birthright. Gorgon's Alliance was a great game but outdated. Perk and clan system suits very well here.

Witcher can be great, it would sucked in Warband but the perk system can make things interesting in Bannerlord.
Kingdoms of Arda....why no more TLD? Will be more about generic situation in Middle Earth rather than focus on War of the Ring?
The Japan mod I don't know since many people are asking shields for shock infantry and Japan doesn't use shield at all.
I know nothing about Games of Thrones.

Other mod that would be fun to see there: Solid and Shade....was for M&B1 only and not Warband but Bannerlord would make it even more interesting.

Other franchise that would have been very bad on Warband but thanks to perk system can work in Bannerlord are stuff like Berserk and Hokuto no Ken.

Also a franchise that suits PERFECTLY in Bannerlord is Birthright. Gorgon's Alliance was a great game but outdated. Perk and clan system suits very well here.

Birthright would be cool. I never got to play it on tabletop. Always wanted to.

Well there have been may talks, such as the possibility of having the travel of the fellowship during your playthrough. So long as the alliances are set in stone, I think the features they plan on adding will be an incredible beginning to the addition of middle earth in BL.

Checked out MODDB for the upcoming mods for Bannerlord.

There are way too many Game of Thrones mods. These folks should figure out a way to cooperate and share resources rather than making a dozen mods all based on the same lore.

Checked out MODDB for the upcoming mods for Bannerlord.

There are way too many Game of Thrones mods. These folks should figure out a way to cooperate and share resources rather than making a dozen mods all based on the same lore.
Yes I agree on that one, imagine what people can create when combining forces ?

Hope for a Brytenwalda/Viking Conquest style historical mod with a story. Hopefully the scene editor is easy to use so we will see more people take up scene/map making, as that was my favorite part of those mods.

Back
Top Bottom