Users who are viewing this thread

I don't think it's particularly surprising considering Warband was released 10 years ago. But I'm certainly happy with the graphics considering the size and budget of TaleWorlds. I think they've done a great job!

I don't think it's particularly surprising considering Warband was released 10 years ago. But I'm certainly happy with the graphics considering the size and budget of TaleWorlds. I think they've done a great job!

Warband graphics were behind 2010 and Bannerlord are behind 2020 but it is a game design reason to help running the game with tons of units. Otherwise we would have skirmish like KCD or big battles in the lore that resemble skirmish in actual gameplay like Fallout New Vegas (no mentions the Strip was supposed to be a crowded big place but engine forced them to divide in 3 parts).

Anyway graphics didn't progressed much. Witcher 3 was in 2015 and in 2020 nothing that makes pale Witcher 3, Mass Effect 1 was 2007 and we have improvements 13 years after, but if you compare Mass Effect with games released 13 years before (1994!!!!) then you realize the improvements were bigger in the past.

I have a GTX 1080 and an above average CPU. Once I put the resolution to 4k I have to run everything on the lowest settings to get 60FPS. This may be an optimisation issue though so could be improved as patches come out and once Nvidia release a driver update for the game on release. But for now I have to either downscale the resolution or use a smaller resolution but increase the sharpness which is damn annoying.

I have a GTX 1080 and an above average CPU. Once I put the resolution to 4k I have to run everything on the lowest settings to get 60FPS. This may be an optimisation issue though so could be improved as patches come out and once Nvidia release a driver update for the game on release. But for now I have to either downscale the resolution or use a smaller resolution but increase the sharpness which is damn annoying.

Damn. I have the same GPU. I generally don’t have any problems running 4K, though I’m shy of 60 FPS on higher/highest settings. (But since I don’t play MP, it doesn’t matter unless I dip under 30).

EDIT: It also doesnt matter because my refresh rate is only 60hz, so... ultra high FPS is lost on it.

Back
Top Bottom