Search results for query: *

• Users: aG3NTo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. aG3NTo

In Progress Cannot convince clans to join my Kingdom after their destruction

Summary: When i try to convince other clans that recently lost their Kingdom because it was destroyed, i cannot invite them or propose to them to join my faction through discussion with their leader. Is there another way to invite them into my Kingdom and offer them recompense? In another...
  2. aG3NTo

Need More Info Grandkids do not reproduce

Summary: It is the game year 1143 . My main character died of old age and i have continued the game playing as my son. He has lots of children and his brothers and sisters too. Now i married my grand children to other clans members and they do not have children. My clan size is 57 now. Is there...
  3. aG3NTo

In Progress Clan Members do not recruit at owned Fiefs garrison any more

Summary: When creating a clan party with a member of the clan through the clan menu, in previous Patches, the clan member recruited a certain amount of the garrison of the fief you created the party from. Now no garrison units are used. This was a good feature to provide your clan member parties...
  4. aG3NTo

Resolved 1.5.10 Cannot make peace with Rebel Clans - Cannot invite them to Kingdom

Summary: Cannot make peace with Rebel Clans - Cannot invite them to Kingdom, even though they exist for more than 30 days. No option is given to make peace or to convince them to join the player kingdom. How to Reproduce: have a kingdom, be leader, have rebel factions created that were not...
  5. aG3NTo

In Progress Verecsand Castle spawns defender Militia outside the castle walls when besieged and assaulted by player

Summary: Siege Verecsand castle as player, destroy both wall segmets, launch attack. The enemy will charge out of the 2 broken wall segments and a third of the defenders will spawn outside the castle walls in front of the gate. How to Reproduce: Siege Verecsand castle as player, destroy both...
  6. aG3NTo

Resolved Beta 1.5.10 Cannot marry my sons / daughters to other nobles

Summary: My sons are 18 and 19, i can start the conversation to forge alliance through marriage, the NPC will then answer which of their family is looking to be married. So in the case its a 20 year old noblewoman, i can only chose "that might not work out". However i have good standing or bad...
  7. aG3NTo

In Progress Excessive recruitment in fiefs

Summary: When i set a wage limit on my fiefs the wage actually decreases and more troops desert I think it is because some troops are automatically upgraded (great!) , but then the wage increases, recruitment stops beforehand, but as the total wage now exceeds the set amount, the troops desert...
  8. aG3NTo

Resolved Companion Stance vs War behavior Stance

Summary: I set all my 3 companion led parties to be Defensive in Party Screen, but as i am King i set the War behavior to Offensive. I am not sure if there is a conflict between these 2 functionalities or what the interaction should be. However, my parties seem to focus on defending my own...
  9. aG3NTo

Resolved 1.5.6 Rebel Factions cannot be convinced to join player kingdom

Right what the caption says. You cannot "convince" Rebel Factions to join your Kingdom. They all consider themselves Rulers of their own Kingdom, with Tittles like "Emperor" etc. Its funny BUT other Kingdoms can talk them into joining their respective Kingdom. Maybe it is not intended, but it...
  10. aG3NTo

Resolved Beta 1.5.5 Faction Leader grants you all fiefs that have been conquered

So i recently noticed, that the faction leader Unqid gives me just all fiefs, unless another clan has 0 fiefs. The mechanic used to be different, it was balanced out, or i had to use a lot of influence to get the Leader (that does not even like me very much with -10 relation) to grant me another...
  11. aG3NTo

Resolved Beta 1.5.5 Cannot take fiefs with you when you tell a lord to release you of your duty

I do not know in which recent patch this got changed or if it is a bug. You have no longer the option if you are a vassal of a kingdom and ask your faction leader to be released from your duty, to take either the fiefs with you (and start a war immediatly and piss them off) or to just revoke...
  12. aG3NTo

Resolved Beta 1.5.5 Age and Birth are disabled by default applies to old Savegames

Since the new Beta i tried to open an old save and experiment around. The save has more than 3000 days played. Now marriages start with NPCs, but now no new kids are being born, and worse: My own kids who are underage are stuck at 17. So my main character will not age, my kids wont grow and i...
  13. aG3NTo

Resolved When the last living Lord of a Clan dies and he is in your Kingdom others will still want to give him fiefs

Beta branch 1.5.2 Im at 3800 days, Lords have died and Clans died out, but my others Clans Lord want to give the Lord that has recently died still fiefs. I will provide as savegame.
  14. aG3NTo

When my smith reached 275 skillpoints in smithing the perk transforms into "Siege Expert" and is no longer legendary smith for ALL my characters

1.51 When my smith reached 275 skillpoints in smithing the perk transforms into "Siege Expert" and is no longer legendary smith for ALL my characters I will upload a save file where it happens.
  15. aG3NTo

Resolved When one of your companions dies of natural causes and had a role in your party, the role cannot be assigned any more

Version 1.5.1 Beta When one of your companions dies of natural causes and had a role in your party, the role cannot be assigned any more Same applies when you kick the companion out of the party. However you can rehire and then re assign, this does not work (obviously) when he dies of natural...
  16. aG3NTo

Version 1.5.0 Notables die of natural causes at age 50+ but dont have a replacement

With the implementation of dying of old mechanics now all my notables in the villages and cities die of old age, but dont get a replacement. They just despawn somehow after a while. Maybe some random villager should then replace the old guy with a fresh power level or something.... Also...
  17. aG3NTo

Version 1.5.0 New Prosperity modifier unsolved issues on villages / towns break the prosperity mechanic

In version 1.5.0 the new prosperity mechanics apply a negative modifier if there are unsolved issues in the villages or in the town, however, as only the player resolves these issues, every other town or village that the player does neglect, will soon have a prosperity of 0. That should not be...
  18. aG3NTo

Resolved Version 1.5.0 Savegames are all reset ingame to Native/oldsavename and date from 01/01/01 00:00

Version 1.5.0 all older savegames are renamed to Native/myname and put on the same date: 01/01/01 00:00 hot hot fix needed pls. otherwise great stuff!
  19. aG3NTo

Khuzait Mounted Cavalry got wrong bows (at least in the encyclopedia loadout screen)

Version 1.4.3 Beta Khuzait Keshig (Tier 5 unit 66 pierce dmg) and Khans Guard (62 pierce dmg tier 6 unit) Bows are probably switched up, at least in the encyclopedia. Aswell and more importantly the Tier 3 Khuzait Raider ( 66 pierce) has a better Bow than the Tier 4 Khuzait Horse Archer. (62...
  20. aG3NTo

Resolved Cannot sell workshops 1.4.3 Beta - No eligible buyer found

Like the title says, i have 3 workshops in 1.4.3 Beta, in my third playthrough. Also i loaded some older saves from older patches to see if it is something that got changed or is reliable on something. It seems when you load up an old save, you can sell the workshops like you used to be. Then...
Back
Top Bottom