Khuzait Mounted Cavalry got wrong bows (at least in the encyclopedia loadout screen)

Users who are viewing this thread

aG3NTo

Recruit
Version 1.4.3 Beta

Khuzait Keshig (Tier 5 unit 66 pierce dmg) and Khans Guard (62 pierce dmg tier 6 unit) Bows are probably switched up, at least in the encyclopedia.

Aswell and more importantly the Tier 3 Khuzait Raider ( 66 pierce) has a better Bow than the Tier 4 Khuzait Horse Archer. (62 pierce dmg)

If it is the actual equipment i cannot say, but if it is, it would explain why khuzait can win more battles with lower tier mounted archers....

Hello Ag3nto,

There are more factors into bows that affect the quality of the bow. Other than piercing damage there are side factors like thrust speed, speed rating, projectle speed, accuracy and such. Ofcourse this does not mean a selection of said unit's weaponry is final. We are always looking for more ways to improve balance and we will have a broader look in weapons and their tiers in near feature.

Thank you for the reply. The bows have all nearly same stats, beside the plain dmg value. Of course better to hit means more dmg in total, and draw speed etc, i found it just hard to believe that lower tier units have better loadout weapons. There are actually many troops who have lower armor parts, to "look good", which i dont mind at all, being mostly helmets, wristguards and boots. But weapons need of course some balance. I just compared the plain stats of the same unit type, it is actually very hard to balance different types of units like horse archers vs archers etc....

It's some attempt at balancing them, do to their skills having more of an effect now then in older builds. I too though it was strange to see the Khuzait horse archer changing to a lower bow, then back the raider bow when they become a Heavy HA, but it's so they have a steady overall increase in power. I don't remember the particulars but it made sense to me when I examined it more closely.

We are always looking for more ways to improve balance and we will have a broader look in weapons and their tiers in near feature.

Give Khans Guard a second stack of arrows (ditch the mace)! Please please please! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom