Resolved Cannot sell workshops 1.4.3 Beta - No eligible buyer found

Users who are viewing this thread

aG3NTo

Recruit
Like the title says, i have 3 workshops in 1.4.3 Beta, in my third playthrough. Also i loaded some older saves from older patches to see if it is something that got changed or is reliable on something.

It seems when you load up an old save, you can sell the workshops like you used to be. Then after some days, the button is greyed out and you can no longer sell the workshop because no buy could be found, even though the original Notable you bought it from is still in the town.
This can only mean, that the notables there do not have enough money, so i guess they are all getting poorer the longer the game runs.

OR: I tested it remotely and also went to the shop worker and started the conversation to sell, to the same effect.

I agree you should only be able to either sell it under certain circumstances, either you are present in the same location and can sell it nevertheless, or you are somewhere else and need someone to actually buy it from you. I checked with changing the workshop to another type, or left it. It never works, no matter what relation or how many quests i run for the notables in town. They are powerful level too...

Back
Top Bottom