Resolved Version 1.5.0 Savegames are all reset ingame to Native/oldsavename and date from 01/01/01 00:00

Users who are viewing this thread

aG3NTo

Recruit
Version 1.5.0 all older savegames are renamed to Native/myname and put on the same date: 01/01/01 00:00 hot hot fix needed pls. otherwise great stuff!

Can you still play your 1.4.3 beta save in the new 1.5.0 beta?

Edit: I just tried my 1.4.3 save. It starts but I wouldn't recommend it. The whole mainquest got reset and things like perks, levels, and troop size are messed up.
Edit2: Sorry, I've made a mistake and loaded a save from a much older modded version. Because the savegame names and dates got reset in 1.5.0 they appeared at the top and I thought it was my most recent game. I am downloading 1.5.0 a second time now and will report back if there will be any direct problems with the save/troop size.

Last edited:
yes they are playable, however i just got to the point that the game crashes when entering a certain village.

I have contacted the developers about this issue, I will update this thread when I hear back.

yes they are playable, however i just got to the point that the game crashes when entering a certain village.
In the meantime, please open a new thread about the crashes using the template below, with the crash log ID after sending the crash dump, and upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com with the link of the new thread in the description box.

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Installed community-made modifications:
Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hi, same issue here after upgrade from beta 1.4.3 to 1.5.0. Here is a screenshot.
Savegames seem to load an play normally though.
savegamesdatesmessedup.png

Back
Top Bottom