Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

aG3NTo

Recruit
Summary: When creating a clan party with a member of the clan through the clan menu, in previous Patches, the clan member recruited a certain amount of the garrison of the fief you created the party from. Now no garrison units are used. This was a good feature to provide your clan member parties with good troops for starting to recruit from surrounding villages ( or towns). Now they start with only fresh recruits. You have to manually travel to your fief, then donate good troops to them. Which is in later stages of the game difficult, as you cannot lead an army at the front and travel back to your own fiefs and do this procedure.

How to Reproduce: Create clan party through the clan Menu (L) with a character that is currently at a clan fief. Either Family member or Companion was used.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: Enough to run the game for 2 years
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I think they changed it in the past because too many people have complained about the fact that your parties are grinding the garrison troops until all of them are gone and noone is left to defend the settlement/castle. So for now your parties are recruiting like everyone else from the "recruit troops" pool in settlements and villages.

I think i needs to be a percentage. I posted this using the new ticket system and they confirmed it is a bug.

You can still let them travel to another city and start a party there if you want them to recruit "like normal". But i think also npc faction characters recruit from their garrison first, then wander through villages and cities to recruit more.
Or you can just send them to your own party, then create a party from there and let them go through the usual process.

When you have a huge kingdom and multiple fronts it gets really annoying to travel back to your cities and manually do all the work for 5 parties....

I think they changed it in the past because too many people have complained about the fact that your parties are grinding the garrison troops until all of them are gone and noone is left to defend the settlement/castle. So for now your parties are recruiting like everyone else from the "recruit troops" pool in settlements and villages.
And this is the reason, why the Devs should make it an Option, instead of forcing it to all.

Back
Top Bottom