Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

aG3NTo

Recruit
Summary:

I set all my 3 companion led parties to be Defensive in Party Screen, but as i am King i set the War behavior to Offensive. I am not sure if there is a conflict between these 2 functionalities or what the interaction should be. However, my parties seem to focus on defending my own fiefs, which is a great improvement.

BUT, they also join armies that are going to a far away City to besiege it, completely dropping the defensive mode i set in party screen.

Are these stances exclusive, or as i want, have my other Nobles be aggressive and Siege other cities and have some or all of my own party to defend the Home.

How is it controlled which NPC Nobles can recruit my Clans Companions into their army?

How to Reproduce: Have a kingdom at war with Offensive War stance, put Companion led Party to "Defensive".
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:GTX 1080ti
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:ryzen9x etc
RAM:16GB DDR4
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hello, after talking with few other developers I've learned that this is an intended design choice. Even though our clan parties act defensive all around this does not affect their army calling behaviors.

Back
Top Bottom