Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

aG3NTo

Recruit
Summary: When i try to convince other clans that recently lost their Kingdom because it was destroyed, i cannot invite them or propose to them to join my faction through discussion with their leader. Is there another way to invite them into my Kingdom and offer them recompense?
In another thread it is said even ruler clans can join other factions, but it seems just not mine.
I think the 4 Weeks are also far too short, as it seems 80% - 90% of the clans do not find another kindom to join and just disappear. This creates real issues with the flow of the game.

How to Reproduce: Destroy a kingdom and take their last settlement. Try to barter with the clan leader of one of those clans that lost their kingdom this way.

Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: Enough to run this game for 2 years
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Did happen in my game too. Thought I had ample time, but then another faction snagged their two last castles in short order. None of the clans can be asked to join after the destruction of their faction. I seen some join other factions by themselves though.

I reported this right after the patch, you cant recruit them and the game destroys them so fast your head will spin.

Same problem, kind of a thing which blocks my progression as I wanted to recruit these couple of lords before they disappear.
But happy to pause and get back to the game once it is fixed.

Back
Top Bottom