Resolved 1.5.10 Cannot make peace with Rebel Clans - Cannot invite them to Kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

aG3NTo

Recruit
Summary: Cannot make peace with Rebel Clans - Cannot invite them to Kingdom, even though they exist for more than 30 days. No option is given to make peace or to convince them to join the player kingdom.
How to Reproduce: have a kingdom, be leader, have rebel factions created that were not rebeling against you. Try to talk / barter with them
Have you used cheats and if so which: n
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Summary: Cannot make peace with Rebel Clans - Cannot invite them to Kingdom, even though they exist for more than 30 days. No option is given to make peace or to convince them to join the player kingdom.
How to Reproduce: have a kingdom, be leader, have rebel factions created that were not rebeling against you. Try to talk / barter with them
Have you used cheats and if so which: n
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I don't think rebels is meat to join any kingdom. They rise to seek independence after all.

I don't think rebels is meat to join any kingdom. They rise to seek independence after all.
I see them all the time join other kingdomes though, they just wont do as the op states.
Atm 1 of the clans in the Kingdome I'm in was Amprela rebels, and are now in control of it + several of the nearbye castles since joining us.

I remember it was possible to get peace with rebels in 1.5.7 as I would attack them and take their towns and then make peace with them.

I’m now playing 1.5.10 and at about 690 days in, so far 9 rebel cans have turned into full clans ie [name]’s Clan and 6 of them have joined kingdoms. 8 of the 9 are imperial and one is Sturgian.

Back
Top Bottom