Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

aG3NTo

Recruit
Right what the caption says. You cannot "convince" Rebel Factions to join your Kingdom. They all consider themselves Rulers of their own Kingdom, with Tittles like "Emperor" etc. Its funny BUT other Kingdoms can talk them into joining their respective Kingdom. Maybe it is not intended, but it should work streamlined for all Rulers.

Anyways the beta 1.5.6 has so many new good features i was waiting a lot for:

I can upload a savefile so you can see lategame Calradia with my sons having sons and the whole map redistributed.

Thanks!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I have this same issue. My saves are also uploaded

Back
Top Bottom