Patch Notes e1.0.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, some items, such as armours, are still missing. Enabling them might cause some compatibility issues with older saves and we want to try and find a way to enable them without breaking those saves first.

That's kind, thank you.

Has something not mentioned in the patch notes been done? First time I saw 30 day peace (Vlandia). No wars with anyone. And others still fight. The game pace suddenly slowed and I'm in 1090 and still only Sturgia and Northern Empire are gone (since 1185 before 1.0.9) the rest is in kind of stalemate. No one gaining advantage. Some castles were taken and then taken back but no major steps in conquering.

One more thing I can see is a lot more field battles between armies.

Love the rate of these patches! I hope a performance patch is coming soon. These big battle FPS issues are killing me. But for real tho, I’m personally glad they expanded on the merc stuff.

* I have a crash everytime I want to negotiate with a lord for he joining my kingdom.

* It would be nice to have a photo mode (with option to hide HUD and troops banners separately or at the same time)

>>> Also: Anyone knows how to see my key of Bannerlord for adding it here?

Last edited:
Items are still missing.

I haven't seen any high end armour for sale in stores in any of my games even after the patch. I have loads of cash but still can't find heavy armour in the game. Is this the intended design? If so even in late game it is impossible to come by. Haven't seen Vlandian knight armor, memluke armor etc. for sale so far. Is it related to economy system and town's prosperity? Do towns need to produce armor?

Can you forward this problem to the developer team, it is not among the known issues.
Maybe I'm just spreading misinformation here, but from what I heard, the items shown is tied to you clan tier

Also this:
BVqZQdX.png

That's weird, when I do that, nothing changes. My town Lageta still has -17 food although I just sold them 30 or so units of everything. Does it need time to get to the people/garrison?
The 2 most important factors in town food consumption are town prosperity (x2/100) and garrison size. Keep a low garrison and keep producing food. Villages matter a lot, if they have been raided, your food production will drop. Feeding a town manually is not really working, so eventually your prosperity (meaning your income) will drop to a point where it balances itself with food production.

so we dont see new items because of old saves ??? I start each patch a new char just to be sure

throw axes invalid damage type
all bolts do blunt damage, increasing their power

Ohhh my old saveee. ... ooohhh. I deleted some 20+ characters already, never was part of any kingdom cause of that lol. On top of that I just managed for the first time to reach 10 talkable NPCs and then we get to generic 'old snake' on a flag ...eh ... :grin:

Yes, some items, such as armours, are still missing. Enabling them might cause some compatibility issues with older saves and we want to try and find a way to enable them without breaking those saves first.
Break those saves before it's too late, dude. i don't think anybody loves so much their savedgames as in the current game state.

Break those saves before it's too late, dude. i don't think anybody loves so much their savedgames as in the current game state.
?
I love my save which just got rescued by a mod that removes the main quest timer...
Doesn't mean that I want my save more than progress for this great game... finally I would deal with it and carry my 60 hours heavy-heartedly to his grave ...

one the other hand:

if finding a way to enable the itemes without breaking saves helps with future integrations it's worth the work/wait

Last edited:
Has anyone else been getting teleported around the map on 1.0.9 as a mercenary?
trying to find a way to reproduce this 100% the time to make a bug report, it happens randomly for me and is annoying as hell lol.
Same happened for me playing 1.0.6 after I married Elys from Vlandia. During waiting in town/castle whenever any Vlandia lord summoned my army my party started journey to summoning point while game ui was still had me resting in town. After resuming game (stopped resting in town) my party was in the middle of travelling to army summoning point automatically

Back
Top Bottom