Patch Notes e1.0.7

Users who are viewing this thread

Balanced combat experience gain for tournaments and practice fights.

I hope you don't mean "nerfed" in there, this was the most fun way of leveling in 1.0.6

Plunderable gold from each lord after a battle is capped to 10K.

Why? Caps are the worst way to fix anything, just leave as it was.

Reduced the drop rate of horses as loot by 65%.

COME ON! I need those horses to not be a slug when moving 300+ infantry, also when the battle ends all those perfectly fine horses just vanish now?

Tournament maximum bet amount is reduced to 150 from 300 and odds for the player are now reducing after each tournament win. Max odds are increased to 3 from 2.

Why make it even worse? Tournaments weren't worth the time wasted before, now they are worthless.
Stop trying to "balance" this kind of stuff, let players set their values through mods, focus on fixing the broken perks.

Strange decision to nerf tournaments even though they weren't bringing much money to begin with
I suppose you win them for items mostly
Nerf to horses loot is also strange - war horses are expensive and hard to come by and when i fight mounted enemies i rightfuly expect horses as loot
Bug and crash fixes are always nice and TW is working hard releasing patch a day but this is the first patch i have mixin feeling about
Nerfs and caps is of no importance while there's still so much unbalanced content - armor and weapons pricing (crossbow i'm looking at you), armor and weapons not showing in stores, most perks simply don't work, XP gain is stupidly low, etc etc etc

Guys, they are working on a way bigger update, big changes will come then with 1.1.0 , daily updates will keep fixing small bugs and balancing simple things.

Thank you Taleworlds for the hard work

max 150 is really weird, its gambling right ? so its a money drain and early on its a good gamble to come out on top; even a fancy slider and all ! Bit surprised with this, it certainly wasn't the way to make good money.

Extremely happy with all the updating thats been going on recently but i've just got one question - I started a SP in 1.02, we're now at 1.07 - are there any major risks associated with running it, and does the update affect the previous save as in for example,the 10k cap or will it run like a 1.02SP?

Tournaments offered almost nothing in return for your time. Now, they literally offer nothing. I was hoping for a buff for tournaments, to be honest. Also, I am pretty disappointed about no development on mercenary contracts, a lot people wait for a fix. I cannot understand how reducing the prize for tournaments comes before such a vital game mechanic.

Thanks for the crashes.
The changes concerning tournaments are a bit hard to understand, they were already not worth the time, most players do it because it's fun. Hope you'll reconsider and bring more incentives to play tournaments.

edit : I also hope you didn't nerf the xp in tournaments.

I hope you don't mean "nerfed" in there, this was the most fun way of leveling in 1.0.6

Why? Caps are the worst way to fix anything, just leave as it was.

COME ON! I need those horses to not be a slug when moving 300+ infantry, also when the battle ends all those perfectly fine horses just vanish now?

Why make it even worse? Tournaments weren't worth the time wasted before, now they are worthless.
Stop trying to "balance" this kind of stuff, let players set their values through mods, focus on fixing the broken perks.
This guy is right

Be patient, I think this weeks smaller patches will be focused on fixing crashing and game breaking bugs, when 1.1.0 releases (rumours say it will be in the end of the week) I'm sure it will contain more gameplay wise fixes and updates, such as xp gain and snowballing, and if it isn't it, i'm sure these fixes will come out in April

max 150 is really weird, its gambling right ? so its a money drain and early on its a good gamble to come out on top; even a fancy slider and all ! Bit surprised with this, it certainly wasn't the way to make good money.

I don't this one too, but i certainly won't complain about the chance to get armour other than a helmet from a tourney from now.

And thanks @TaleWorlds for the daily patch.

There is a super easy way to stop snowballing, make lords stop defecting every time they stub their toe
They already fixed that, maybe you just haven't noticed.

As far as XP balance in arena and tournaments, I HOPE they did nerf them somewhat. It was far too high to begin with and it essentially was an exploitable method of power-leveling your character early game and avoiding the dangers outside of town until you were already far better than the enemy. XP in Arena and Tournaments is a GOOD thing but too much of it is a BAD thing.

Good patch TW!

Back
Top Bottom