My *opinion* on the MP units tier list (skirmish) e1.2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

he fixed alot of it already, imo sharpshooter still should be A or S tier

dont think 1 rank in the ladder will make a game breaking difference

Exactly, all the class I listed above rank C are all competitive. The difference isn't so high in each rank.
It's just that some class are good in most situation while others are just counterpick or strategy enabling
I also have to change the sharpshooter to A. We tried it as a team comp and it was pretty much at the level people told me. We're just more fan of going the sergant route with the mace, but each have their pros and cons.

would be nice to have a text next to the rank like "viable" or "super stronk" or "garbage dont ever pick"
I like that idea

I might also delete the text after the ranks. No one care what I say, they're clearly here only to see the ranks and complain or copy pasta the best ranked unit to go play skirmish in solo queu :smile:

Sergeants are somewhat better than Legionnaires; Knights are much better than Cataphracts; and Sharpshooters are better than Palatine Guards.
i agree that knight is better than cataphracts, but everything else is about the same, they are slightly worse than vlandia but definitely not the lowest tier

Where do you see the mounted warrior brandis? Maybe Im wrong but I definitely feel like they never bring something to the table when I play against them. I never really feel intimidated by them.

Tier F (to me) means that the class is so weak that you'd never take them because you're hard throwing. MW has an important role to serve as Battanian cavalry and can still perform reasonably well in that role -- capping flags, infantry support, ranged harassment. It's also decent at anti-cav because the Long Spear is, well, long.

Additionally, MW has a decent playrate and you would expect a universally bad Tier F to have a very very low playrate that even new players quickly recognize as bad.

Tier F (to me) means that the class is so weak that you'd never take them because you're hard throwing. MW has an important role to serve as Battanian cavalry and can still perform reasonably well in that role -- capping flags, infantry support, ranged harassment. It's also decent at anti-cav because the Long Spear is, well, long.

Additionally, MW has a decent playrate and you would expect a universally bad Tier F to have a very very low playrate that even new players quickly recognize as bad.
You're rigth

how is nomad in rank b that unit is just bad, at least MW is far better than that ****.

You get a spear only if you sacrifice the shield, MW gets a shield and a similar spear.
Nomad with shield is just a joke.

how is nomad in rank b that unit is just bad, at least MW is far better than that ****.

You get a spear only if you sacrifice the shield, MW gets a shield and a similar spear.
Nomad with shield is just a joke.

Nomad got a bow. That's the lowest cost you can get for a horse archer.
I normaly don't play cavalry unless it can be used as an archer. I just love the low cost for what it can do.

Back
Top Bottom