Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Imagine they had just pushed it to main without those fixes.. You would be here still the same being grumpy about bugs and issues right?
I've found the taleworlds defender. Well first of all every new update they do it seems like they fix 5 bugs and add another 5, and if it's gonna take this ****ing long they could've at least made a small update for console players who have been begging for cheats from launch. They're just slow overall and their game could be so much more popular if they weren't so slow

Beta 1.2.0 was released June 23rd... That doesn't maike it 9 months ago.

Main branch got 1.1.5 update June 23rd as well.You made it sound like the main branch didn't have any update since release of the game.
Glad you got to my point in the end. Just as the main branch had updates from the 'official' 1.1.0 to whatever the current 'live' version is. Same goes with the beta branch, one doesn't exclude the other necessarily. Could they have only worked on 1.2.0-6 content only after 1.1.6? Sure, but that speaks to a whole other level of poor planning/management too.

If we're accounting time here, the span between 1.1.0 and beta 1.2.0, is as valid to account for as we would from 1.1.6 to 1.2.6, from 1.2.1 to 1.2.6, or from 1.2.6 to when it's finally live. Or are you supposing they haven't even touched/started working on beta 1.3.0 work at all until this 1.2 goes live?

很高兴你最终明白了我的意思。正如主分支从“官方”1.1.0更新到当前的“活动”版本一样。测试版也是如此树枝,一个不一定排斥另一个。他们有可能吗仅仅工作于1.2。0-6 仅1.1.6之后的内容?当然,但这也说明了另一个层次的糟糕规划/管理。

如果我们在这里计算时间,1.1.0和beta 1.2.0之间的时间跨度,就像我们从1.1.6到1.2.6,从1.2.1到1.2.6,或者从1.2.6到它最终上线一样有效。或者你认为在1.2版上线之前,他们根本没有接触/开始测试版1.3.0的工作?
That's right

Glad you got to my point in the end. Just as the main branch had updates from the 'official' 1.1.0 to whatever the current 'live' version is. Same goes with the beta branch, one doesn't exclude the other necessarily. Could they have only worked on 1.2.0-6 content only after 1.1.6? Sure, but that speaks to a whole other level of poor planning/management too.

If we're accounting time here, the span between 1.1.0 and beta 1.2.0, is as valid to account for as we would from 1.1.6 to 1.2.6, from 1.2.1 to 1.2.6, or from 1.2.6 to when it's finally live. Or are you supposing they haven't even touched/started working on beta 1.3.0 work at all until this 1.2 goes live?

You claimed they had made updates to 1.2.x for over 9 months. Any updates to 1.2.x came after they released in June 23rd no? Whatever was done to it prior doesn't matter as players had no hands on with it. And sure, they most likely have people working on a 1.3.x branch that will be released some time after 1.2.x goes main. Different people work on different things. Designers, content creators and such is not the same people that working on fix code, bugs and such.

Imho they are working on it, there is progress, that is all that mattes. Been enjoying playing the beta branch since it was released, with very few issues what so ever.

Something is Brewing at TW. B4 i really tought they were too busy with the 1.2 Update and that all the glitches and bugs needed to be ironed out. That with all the hotfixes they struggled to manage it all.

I think now that they already have a team or more teams on 1.3 and Beyond. Its the only explanation there is to it. You know many people suggests and ask TW several things to change it or fix it. Then they say, we will bring this up or we are looking at it.

They come together as a team to talk what comes next. And only a handful of devs work to get 1.2 update to live. Grtz Vaan.

You claimed they had made updates to 1.2.x for over 9 months. Any updates to 1.2.x came after they released in June 23rd no? Whatever was done to it prior doesn't matter as players had no hands on with it. And sure, they most likely have people working on a 1.3.x branch that will be released some time after 1.2.x goes main. Different people work on different things. Designers, content creators and such is not the same people that working on fix code, bugs and such.

Imho they are working on it, there is progress, that is all that mattes. Been enjoying playing the beta branch since it was released, with very few issues what so ever.
1.2.x includes 1.2.0. I'm not talking about player-related input with the subsequent iterations of 1.2.1 to 1.2.6 (as if they've actually taken our input anyways).
Could 1.2 beta been worked for more than 9months too? Possibly, or less, if you want to take it from the June 23rd date.

All to say, yes, there is progress, but it's ridiculously paced/managed. If this game was still EA (as honestly it still feels like it should be); I have nothing to say, that's what I signed up for.

This post release 1.2.x was supposed to go live last month afaik; something came up that prevented it, fair. Suppose whatever 'surprise' issue impacting it from going live is so significant it's not 'worth' going live; yet they were fine with what they released last year which was even worse (bar the stuff they added post-)?
Console players, which they rushed to get this game out for, don't have the option of the beta, they're still on 1.1.0-6 branch.

I've found the taleworlds defender. Well first of all every new update they do it seems like they fix 5 bugs and add another 5, and if it's gonna take this ****ing long they could've at least made a small update for console players who have been begging for cheats from launch. They're just slow overall and their game could be so much more popular if they weren't so slow
in a past people complain about every week hotfix or patch, so TW decided to do this once a year, at least it looks like it, or...
...money comes to the hand, as only Steam users can enjoy (?) latest updates, rest are ignored, so question is: are they trying to force players to use and pay to Steam?

in a past people complain about every week hotfix or patch, so TW decided to do this once a year, at least it looks like it, or...
...money comes to the hand, as only Steam users can enjoy (?) latest updates, rest are ignored, so question is: are they trying to force players to use and pay to Steam?
Taleworlds is the new Britney Spears! First, she was too fat and then she was too skinny!

Can any mods give us a rough ETA? Or let us know whats going on

Taleworlds is the new Britney Spears! First, she was too fat and then she was too skinny!

Can any mods give us a rough ETA? Or let us know whats going on
she is/was also mad....
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0829821/ :xf-cool:
Sadly there is no support for this on other platforms than Steam as of now.
by

MArdA TaleWorlds

so, don't expect anything before New Year's eve

Something is Brewing at TW. B4 i really tought they were too busy with the 1.2 Update and that all the glitches and bugs needed to be ironed out. That with all the hotfixes they struggled to manage it all.

I think now that they already have a team or more teams on 1.3 and Beyond. Its the only explanation there is to it. You know many people suggests and ask TW several things to change it or fix it. Then they say, we will bring this up or we are looking at it.

They come together as a team to talk what comes next. And only a handful of devs work to get 1.2 update to live. Grtz Vaan.
They've already confirmed this several times. There's a separate team that works on making new content and a team that tries to push beta patches to live. From their past responses, beta 1.3 wasn't likely to be out once 1.2 moved to live. I have no idea if this is still the case though, the repeated delays may have given 1.3 enough time to become ready to be pushed to beta once 1.2 goes live, we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom