Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

@azakhi

You used to be able to swing and then crouch during the swing animation which made for really cool opportunities like ducking below somebody elses swing. Since 1.4.2 went to live, it stopped working. Now you can only crouch after the swing animation stops, can this please be brought back? It really made the game feel more dynamic, feels more stiff now.

Wow, didn't know that was even possible, how cool! :eek: This should definitely come back to the game! (as long as there is a way to block it).

Completely new save as I wrote. I did use cheats on the first save. But should the affect the second save? And the cheat I used was for more reknown. Ohh well will wait a fews months..

@azakhi

You used to be able to swing and then crouch during the swing animation which made for really cool opportunities like ducking below somebody elses swing. Since 1.4.2 went to live, it stopped working. Now you can only crouch after the swing animation stops, can this please be brought back? It really made the game feel more dynamic, feels more stiff now.

@NIN3

Completely new save as I wrote. I did use cheats on the first save. But should the affect the second save? And the cheat I used was for more reknown. Ohh well will wait a fews months..
Once cheat mode is enable you need to disable it, or you will always see all the items in the game each time you open your inventory,
If I'm not mistaken just typing
config.cheatmode 0 will disable it while a 1 will enable it

Hi Dev team not looked through all posts but having 2 problems at the moment. This is a fresh start on 1.4.3. I am having trouble healing my companion seems to stay injured a long time. I understand that experience for winning battles is shared across the army, I am not seeing that I have Asrai Recruit and Aserai Soldiers gaining no experience at all. Yet my Imperial infantry and Imperial Archers are gaining plenty of experience.
Did you assign a surgeon? But I think I have similar issues. Only played a few hours last night though. Maybe you need to go to a settlement to heal up efficently now?
Edit: I just checked up the healing rate with a rank 60 surgeon. It only adds 0.3 to the 5.0 base rate. So barely noticable. Maybe they used the wrong decimal place?
Settlement healing adds +10

About the new xperience system:

They didn't give us exact numbers on that, but I noticed xp being spread among troops. (During Borrowed Militia training quest)
They still get xp for themselves. Maybe extra when they kill an enemy and not just hurt.

Just a very rough guess. I think it might be 2/3 for active combat, and 1/3 is given to those just for paticipating. Not sure If they need to be in the battle, or if it will be distributed party wide afterwards.
It will be barely noticable, because 1/3 will be shared among all party members, not just one. There could be a group multiplier to that. (Or should) :wink:

Last edited:
Hey guys, I changed to beta in steam properties and after a 3gb download, I launched the game and it crashed when I started new campaign.
Any ideas why?
So far I was playing whatever stable version was current (I didn't temper with beta versions in steam properties of the game up until today)
I have no mods, I verified the cache.

Hey guys, I changed to beta in steam properties and after a 3gb download, I launched the game and it crashed when I started new campaign.
Any ideas why?
So far I was playing whatever stable version was current (I didn't temper with beta versions in steam properties of the game up until today)
Did you update from 1.4.1 stable to 1.4.3 beta? I think the update then should be bigger. Try restarting steam/pc and verify again. Also make sure your mod folder is empty and drivers are up to date.

Any ideas why?
There is already special thread on this topic in support forum. It is being examined but QA team.

Anyone notice that leveling seems to be faster? New game starting with 0 renown so a little more fighting than usual but still, I hit level 16 just making tier 1. That seems a little fast. BTW: I liked the little quest that pops up when you hit tier 1. Nice touch.

Mine is 50.5GB and yes I downloaded 1.4.3 beta and it was not 15GB like some people said, it was around 5GB in my case.
I think initially they forget to remove some files at first when they pushed the update. They fixed it after a few hours though so after a steam restart it turned back to 50 GB. Update size must have changed because of that.

Game is actually quite unplayable for me. When in the campagin map my GPU goes up to a 100%, volume starts to shutter and finally the game freezes for minutes. Never had any performance issues before (except for the path-finding bugs in early versions)

GPU: RTX 2060
RAM: 32GB
Im playing on a gaming laptop (if these information is of any value) .

Anyone having the same problem?

When i try to load my old save game with e1.4.3 the game crashes, when i start a new campaign it also crashes, looks like i have to play a bit longer e1.4.2 :/

Back
Top Bottom