Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Autoblock with shields in sp is bugged (im holding my shield up , but its automaticaly putting it down when im going towards archers, and im getting shot by them, its even bugged vs melee, after im holding my shield up , it can automaticaly put it down, hope it to get fixed.

Last edited:
Autoblock with shields in sp is bugged (im holding my shield up , but its automaticaly putting it down when im going towards archers, and im getting shot by them, its even bugged vs melee, after im holding my shield up , it can automaticaly put it down, hope it to get fixed.

Thanks, I have forwarded this into the developers.

@azakhi

You used to be able to swing and then crouch during the swing animation which made for really cool opportunities like ducking below somebody elses swing. Since 1.4.2 went to live, it stopped working. Now you can only crouch after the swing animation stops, can this please be brought back? It really made the game feel more dynamic, feels more stiff now.

It caused some animation glitches and made it so they couldnt be properly synced between clients anymore. It was actually not an intended feature but more of a bug, we kept it in cause it was nice, but now we realized that it's causing many desync issues, so yeah, we decided to disable it for now.

I loved it a lot though, so we'll have discussions on if we can bring it back somehow in a less buggy form.

It caused some animation glitches and made it so they couldnt be properly synced between clients anymore. It was actually not an intended feature but more of a bug, we kept it in cause it was nice, but now we realized that it's causing many desync issues, so yeah, we decided to disable it for now.

I loved it a lot though, so we'll have discussions on if we can bring it back somehow in a less buggy form.
Didn't know that existed, tho im sad its no longer in game. Would appreciate if you managed a way to implement.

Having issues with 1.4.3 Game crashes when i try to start a new campaign ( I can create the character, select the back story and game difficulty but crashes every time i start). Also when i start in safe mode i crash every time at exposure calibration. This happens only with 1.4.3 beta, 42 works fine. I don't use any mods, validated files. Anyone else got issues and found a fix for this?

Having issues with 1.4.3 Game crashes when i try to start a new campaign ( I can create the character, select the back story and game difficulty but crashes every time i start). Also when i start in safe mode i crash every time at exposure calibration. This happens only with 1.4.3 beta, 42 works fine. I don't use any mods, validated files. Anyone else got issues and found a fix for this?
There is a running thread in technical support forum- crash reports. According to messages from forum moderator, problem was forwarded to QA.

There is a critical bug in beta 1.4.3. Some Lords stop being eligible for leading parties after some time. It happens for AI clans and also for family members in my clan. I have reported this bug two times because I am not sure if both are related to same issue but it looks like it is the case.

There is a bug in beta 1.4.3 in which some raiders asked to join my army and once you take them you are taken back to the same conversation screen and wont be able to skip it in any way

Edit: In case I made it not clear. No matter what option do I choose. I cant skip the screen.

There is a bug in beta 1.4.3 in which some raiders asked to join my army and once you take them you are taken back to the same conversation screen and wont be able to skip it in any way

Edit: In case I made it not clear. No matter what option do I choose. I cant skip the screen.

this is a known bug, they are already working on hotfix

Beta Hotfix (e1.4.3 - 29/07/20)
  • Fixed a bug that caused garrison wages to be excessive for a short period of time upon taking control of a settlement.
  • Prevented a crash when upgrading troops in Manage Troops screen before attacking a hideout.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when recruiting surrendering bandits in a conversation.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking on death notifications.
  • Fixed a crash in Skirmish.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to mount a horse that was despawning.
  • Localisation fixes.

Beta Hotfix (e1.4.3 - 29/07/20)
  • Fixed a bug that caused garrison wages to be excessive for a short period of time upon taking control of a settlement.
  • Prevented a crash when upgrading troops in Manage Troops screen before attacking a hideout.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when recruiting surrendering bandits in a conversation.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking on death notifications.
  • Fixed a crash in Skirmish.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to mount a horse that was despawning.
  • Localisation fixes.

Thanx!

Back
Top Bottom