Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Beta Hotfix (e1.4.3 - 18/08/20)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when entering a settlement.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while distributing loot after battle.
  • Fixed a game freezing issue related to sound stutters.
  • Fixed an issue with party troops changing to 0 after battles.
  • Reduced the rate of casualties when a party is starving.
  • Changes made to the campaign AI party logic to change target less during the preparation of sieges.

Good stuff. That loot distribution one was really causing me pain on my current oddball run. I'll definitely make sure it works sometime today.

There are three or so critical issues that still need fixing before we can release the next large patch. We hope to be able to release the updates (main and beta) at some point this week.
More of this, please! I honestly would rather you say this and end up having to wait for an extra week(hope isn't a promise) than us being in the dark about how far along things are in the current iteration.

BTW, not sure about the actual issue but I have declare peace with Khuzait and join them as vassal and your save game works good for me now. Can you please try it to check if it does not stutter anymore?
I haven't tried that save again but it does seem making peace or getting them to go away helps avoid the problem in other saves. This is not a fun fix for me lol I want to weaken them so the entire continent isn't khuzaits. I think it may be too many AI trying to do the same thing, could be related to them not attacking when they should, which could even be related to the food, like if they are confused about going to buy food or attack or are waiting for a big army who is stuck in a food/starve loop..... maybe they wait outside the town because they want to buy food XD
Hopefully hotfix helps, either way it hasn't happened again after a few more sieges.
  • Changes made to the campaign AI party logic to change target less during the preparation of sieges.
Yay! All looks good! Thank you!

I am absolutely overjoyed that you fixed these bugs!!! I'm glad my report helped you nail down the issue ?

Lol your army :razz:.

I have used your savegame and yes, same happens to me, maybe the game does not support this Horse Archers spam :wink:.
That's not even my final form! My Garrisons are 1/2 full of Khans guards, fians and the desert noble Cav! Too good to get shot by a ballista! If HA spam was the culprit I would had this problem in march :razz:

Back
Top Bottom