Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

The game now crashes whenever I click 'Saved games' or create a new char and start a new game... Nice, worth waiting for 2 months.

Dear devs, would you share your plans for the next couple weeks? other than the MP update of course, are you planning to release any other updates for SP? just to keep us informed, sense this game can be heavily moded, expecting new updates can keep things a bit organized

1.4.3 No mods:

-Trading is back to where it was about 3 months ago, it's completely broken/ worthless. How many times is this going to happen? Is this just toss code and see what happens? I understand that this is a beta, but man....

-Snowballing is as bad as I have ever seen. Sieges are bugged it appears.

-The campaign terrain is bugged out, parties are climbing on mountains that are off limits. The campaign map also freezes randomly.

-Renown is bugged, the player starts with zero and often you get 1 Renown for battles against moderate sized looters parties.

-Health seems to be bugged, taking a very long time to recover health.

-Display art for horses is glitching out in the trading screen, getting pictures of weapons instead of the horse image. I had not seen this before.

Last edited:
I am pretty disappointed with last Diplomacy "tweaks". Aserai and Northern Empire are still making peace in the first 3 days and then everyones declare war on Northen Empire. Day 26 and NE has lost 2 towns and 3 castles, c'mon TW... Can you please fix the issue with SE and Aserai making peace for one??

Plus some factions (Sturgia, NE, and WE) are at war against 3 or 4 kingdoms now and not sure if the AI is less likely to defend now or it is something about insane amounts of wars now, but settlements are being conquered pretty often now. I am really disappointed with this :sad:.

Hello,

I'm new to this forum so i don't know if this comment is here in the right place.

Whatever, i got a problem since the last update e1.4.3:

I'm playing with a save game and i took now 2 cities with my armies without a fight. When the battle starts, the garrison is fighting on my side and because there are no defenders, i won immediately after the battle started.
So the City is now mine, the garrison is there ready to defend my new city. And i can pick them out of the garrison and put them into my party.

I don't know if the AI has the same issues...

hope this will be read by the right guys because thats a huge problem and sieges don't make fun like this...

br

Hello,

I'm new to this forum so i don't know if this comment is here in the right place.

Whatever, i got a problem since the last update e1.4.3:

I'm playing with a save game and i took now 2 cities with my armies without a fight. When the battle starts, the garrison is fighting on my side and because there are no defenders, i won immediately after the battle started.
So the City is now mine, the garrison is there ready to defend my new city. And i can pick them out of the garrison and put them into my party.

I don't know if the AI has the same issues...

hope this will be read by the right guys because thats a huge problem and sieges don't make fun like this...

br

Many people are reporting this issue but I haven't seen it yet. Are you using mods?

Day 55: NE has been reduced to 3 towns and one castle:

Main reason of this: Aserai and SE made peace at day 1, then both declare war on NE. Now NE has made peace with Aserai but it is too late and Kuzhaits are just wrecking the NE, while at the same time Kuzhaits are winning easily the war against Sturgia, which is at war against Vlandia, Kuzhaits and Western Empire at same time.

(And no, it is not related to Siege bug where defenders join as attackers, it is not happening in my game)

"Matchmaker now balances teams after arranging a match." @AVRC Please tell me this isn't going to effect players who are in queue in a party together. If we lose this feature hosting any form of tournament event or competitive league season will become impossible...

It will not split parties. It will just re-arrange players if possible to make it more equal.

game working last night ; this morning saw the new patch; made sure it was loaded; trid to start game by cick on PLAY ; crash; tried again ;crash; uploaded files this time then restarted PC ; clicked on PLAY ; crashcan I revert to any or all versions or reload game from steam?

Back
Top Bottom