Search results for query: *

1. Totalgarbage

What happens when a clan from a destroyed kingdom manages to take a fief?

This popped into my head, when the last fief of a faction is taken, the faction immediately gets destroyed. However, clans that belonged to the kingdom still remain in the game for 30 days iirc continue to be at war with the same factions they were at war with. Has anyone tested to see what...
  2. Totalgarbage

More Companion variety and functionality in vanilla Bannerlord

While Companions in Bannerlord have many more functionalities compared to Warband, one of the things that bugs pretty much everyone that plays vanilla singleplayer in Bannerlord about the companions is how long it takes for companions to level up their skills (as well as the lack of...
  3. Totalgarbage

Why was the Charm level 275 perk changed?

For those who don't remember, the ultimate perk in the charm skill tree, "immortal charm" used to give +1 influence for every 5 charm skill over level 250 every day. This would result in the player gaining +5 influence per day upon obtaining the perk, with the possibility of increasing this gain...
  4. Totalgarbage

Reducing the headshot damage multiplier from ranged attacks in singleplayer

In the patch notes of 1.2.4 there was the following change to head and neck damage from thrust attacks: Reduced the Head and Neck pierce damage multiplier from 2.0 to 1.5 for all melee thrust attacks. I'm wondering what the community would think if the same change was made to ranged attack...
  5. Totalgarbage

Should the siege defence bonus in auto-resolve battles be decreased for the player?

Quite a few patches ago, the devs made an adjustment to how the enemy AI calculated the strength of player's troops by changing it to the AI perceiving the player's strength in half and then re-adjusted it to 3/4 or 4/5 of the party's strength iirc so that players are able to do siege defence...
  6. Totalgarbage

Governors handling issues in the base game

Governors Handle Issues is a very nice QoL mod for the game, which unsurprisingly adds the mechanic of... governors handling issues. I haven't checked its coding or anything, but from my understanding, it has a daily roll where it gives a fief's governor a chance of trying to attempt to solve 1...
  7. Totalgarbage

Lords and Garrisons should have a chance to surrender

As per the title, I really think that Lords and Garrisons should have a chance of surrendering if the player's (and only the player's) party/army heavily outnumbers them. Currently, the threshold for bandit, villager & caravan parties to surrender is to outnumber them roughly 8-to-1 if I...
  8. Totalgarbage

The death of units who are pushing siege engines should slow down the siege engines' movement speed

As the title says, "melee" siege engines should have a movement speed proportional to the amount of units pushing them. So if 4 men are normally used to move a siege tower, killing 1 of them should slow it down by 25%. Of course we could go a more realistic route and say that you need at least X...
  9. Totalgarbage

A game setting or a mod that lets you temporarily or permanently destroy settlements

I recently played Battle Brothers, a mercenary band management game similar to M&B but with turn-based combat. That game has a setting you can choose at the start which lets settlements be permanently destroyed. Having this mechanic in Bannerlord would enable the player and enemy Army...
  10. Totalgarbage

Is Taleworlds going to be at Gamescom this year?

As per the title, will TW be present at this year's Gamescom? What I'm more curious about is whether TW will be showcasing anything related to Bannerlord (such as an early build of 1.3, an upcoming content DLC or whatever).
  11. Totalgarbage

A small change to alleys to give them a massive boost in functionality

I like the addition of alley ownership which came with patch 1.1, but they don't serve much purpose other than giving a small (but steady) income and roguery experience when we defend them. I will suggest 1 small changes to make them much more functional, and better for the core gameplay loop...
  12. Totalgarbage

Some more issues with unit AI in version 1.2

The devs are apparently already aware of cavalry often missing foot soldiers and being overly defensive when approaching to attack, and a patch is hopefully on the way soon. However, I still have a few issues with the AI behaviour, both new in 1.2 and old issues still persisting. Similar to...
  13. Totalgarbage

Let us break multiple lords out of prison

I like the prison break mechanic in general (although we should be able to fight back if we're discovered when trying to sneak in, or at least give the player the ability to always sneak in if we own an alley in that town), but I really think that we should be able to break multiple lords out at...
  14. Totalgarbage

Did the economic simulation at the start of a new campaign/sandbox get changed in 1.2.0?

I just created a new sandbox and I was playing with the cheat mode on for testing some new things in 1.2, and I've found something really odd: Some cities had barely any goods. By using cheatmode, I'm able to zip around the map with a click, and some towns like Epicrotea (which has 5k+...
  15. Totalgarbage

Allocating all attribute points at the start of the game

This isn't necessarily a suggestion, but more of a discussion. Do you think that we should be able to allocate all our attribute points at character creation? For example, we get 8-11 free attribute points depending on the starting age (let's say that the average level at the end of a...
  16. Totalgarbage

A way to MASSIVELY improve board games in Bannerlord

While board games are a nice addition to the game and an interesting way to interact with lords, their existence doesn't serve much purpose besides some early game money and the inn and out quest that most people complete by just paying the money outright. So, I have an incredible suggestion for...
  17. Totalgarbage

How would you change the passage of time in the sandbox/campaign?

As it is right now, it is not only possible, but actually rather likely for the players to conquer the whole map before their first child comes of age. Even though the addition of the retreat gave the players the ability to play as their child (also as spouse or siblings if playing campaign)...
  18. Totalgarbage

Do the banner bonuses affect the player character and companions/family members?

This is something I've been curious about for a while now, do banners affect "Hero" units like the player character and companions? If it does, does it only affect them if they're not the captain? If banners do give bonuses to hero units, do they continue giving these bonuses if a hero unit...
  19. Totalgarbage

More Tournament Variety

There is currently only one tournament type in the game, which makes tournaments become boring really fast. I think more types of tournaments should be added to the base game and here are 3 additional tournament types that would be really easy to implement: - Team tournament: Exactly the same...
  20. Totalgarbage

What new features will be added in the future?

After rechecking the post-release part of the Release Plans post, I've noted some new additions to the game that are yet to be added. These are; replay editor, claimant quests, MP spectator mode, targeting enemy formations, weather system/more weather conditions in scenes and pushing down siege...
Back
Top Bottom